All Dem Haikyu References

So, I have read a few coments and I thank everyone for doing so. I will do my best to write this. For now, I have so many HQ references. LOL. That's why it's so funny. Anybody who loves KnB and HQ comment on this chapter and say #KnBandHQ4Lyfe
Enjoy~!
----------------------------
Narrator
     Tetsu and his crew was on one side of the springs while Seirin was on the other. Taiga was glaring harshly at Daichi, who was smiling 'happily'. Izuki watched as the whole thing unfolded. Daichi's smile grew wider, while Taiga was still glaring harder by the minute. Tetsu was relaxing quietly and rested on a rock. He sighed and finally said, "Daichi-kun, stop," in a scary tone. The said teen replied with a "Hai!" And he sat next to Tetsu.

     Kiyoshi was off in dreamland and asked Tetsu, "So, what did you do to them?" Tetsu chuckled and replied, "I just simply made them do a training regimen. It was fun at the least. At most, we could defeat every team we face in the future." Hyuga laughed and said, "Your personality is better than mine! That's hilarious! Bakagami would probably lose in seconds!" And then he, and Kiyoshi laughed along with Tetsu and his crew.

     "Well, we should go now. It's getting pretty late." Said Sugama- um I mean Sugawara. (That was SOOO not on purpose...) Tetsu nodded and waved goodbye to his former team. As soon as they left, Yuu asked,"Tetsu, do we have to destroy them?" Tetsu smiled evilly and replied,"Oh yes we do. And we might as well own the Kiseki no Baka too. Hehehe..." Shou said, "Ne, Tetsu? I can go all out on them too, right?" Tetsu said back,"Do what you want. I won't care. Just make sure that they don't score one point." His teammates all replied, "Hai!"

     He grinned and they all went home. The next day, they trained as much as they could to polish their skills. Yuu learned how to do a pass called ROLLING THUNDER (Somebody Mentioned this. Lol.) Plus, two more members joined too. Kei and Tadashi. Kei was good at defense and was at least Taiga's height. Tadashi was also good at three-pointers and with the help of Suga-san, he could shoot from half-court. Shou could run extremely fast, and even faster when he was in the zone. At this point, they were more than prepared.

     Soon enough, the Inter-High came and everyone was hyped. Tetsu was up against an amateur team, so they beat them 132-0 and was pretty one-sided. After that, they were up against Seirin. (WARNING: I am not good with Basketball scenes, so here I go...) It was the Tip-Off and it was Taiga vs Kei and when the whistle blew, Kei jumped higher than Taiga did and grabbed the ball. While in mid air still, Kei shot the ball into the hoop abd earned a three-pointer. Seirin got the ball and started to run quickly to the other basket. Tobi stole the ball and passed it to Tetsu, who passed it to Yuu.

     "RRROOOLLLIINGG THUNDERRR!!" Yuu shouted and did a strong Cyclone Pass to Asahi, who grabbed and dunked it straight on. This all happened in fifteen seconds. Tetsu gave Yuu a thumbs up and said, "Nice job!" Little did they know, the Kiseki no Bak- AHEM! Sedai was watching the entire thing. Kise grew wide eyes and thought, 'I thought only Kuroko could do that!' As did the others. Anyways, Taiga had the ball and carelessly passed it to Izuki, but was intercepted by none other than Sugamama.(Don't deny it. You know everyone calls him that.)

     He had the ball and threw it right into the net, earning another point for Tetsu. This time, Tetsu had the ball and walked right to the hoop. Seirin ran straight towards him, but Tetsu soon disappeared and then appeared behind all of them, in front of their hoop. He did a lay up and yawned. Seirin was doing the best they could, while Tetsu's team barely broke a sweat. By the time the game ended, Seirin lost 0-111. Tetsu shook hands with Kiyoshi, and said,"Not bad, Teppei. You guys have certainly inproved." The other scratched his head and replied,"Not at all. We've still git a long way to go compared to you guys. Good luck against the Kiseki no Sedai. Although, you may not need it now."

--------------------------
Heheh, two updates in one day! I really love all the comments everyone gives me. Normally, I'm pretty shy when in front of crowds, but on here, I can be myself. An otaku. Lol. Have a nice day minna-san!

Sugamama: Fairy-san, staying up too late is bad for you!

Me: But-

Dadchi: No buts. Go to sleep.

Me: Fine. Goodbye minna-san! Have a FANATIC day~!