The GoM

Kuroko's eye suddenly became an ocean blue color that glowed as bright as stars. Kagami chuckled at the sight of Kuroko beating him. But when he took a look at Kuroko's ocean blue eyes, it was a whole other thing.

Suddenly the gym doors flew open, and stood there were five figures and one of them said "Kuroko against Kagamichii? Kuroko, your too weak to do this." said a certain blonde model.

"Tetsu, you weakling. Don't even try to do a one on one with Kagami. I mean, he's better than ME." said Aomine

Kuroko hated the words that came out of the GoMs' cocky mouth. So he snapped back "Daiki, Ryouta. Learn to shut your mouths. Its annoying how everyday you must complain."

The said two were shocked at Kuroko's behavior towards them. Cuz usually Kuroko would never talk and just nod.

"Kuroko, I really want to crush you now~!" complained Murasakibara.

"Tetsuya, this is an order. You-" Akashi started but then got cut off.

"Seijurou, I do not take orders from the likes of you." said Kuroko. Kuroko started to pick up a ball and got into a shooting position when he was on the other side of the court.

Everyone thought 'There is no way he's going to make this shot' . But of course being the new and changed Kuroko that he now is, he made the shot, leaving everybody, even Akashi, in awe.

Ohayo minna-san~! Today I did a lot of work and my fingers hurt so flipping much! Anyways, I hope you guys that are in school are doing your absolute best! Either that or Akashi-san will hit you with a slap stick.

To everyone who supports me, I want to thank you all for reading my very first story. Winter break is also coming up so minna-san, have a lot of fun!

During the winter break I will be able to update too but not on the best day eva, Christmas!!! Have an anime day!