"Thank you" He said and I felt it like it wasn't just a thank you...It was from his heart...

And then the unexpected happened...

He reached my side with his hand and hugged me, burrying his face into my neck.

My eyes were about to pop out of my face. He was literally pulling me on him even more and I thought that our bodies would become one. I couldn't make a single move from the shock that I was into.

This is not happening...no way...not in a million...somebody slap me...

This is too perfect to be real...

Yet it's real...

I hesitantly put my arms around his neck. I caressed his hair as he rubbed my back. He was holding me so tight like I was something sensitive. He gripped my shirt with one hand and the back of my head with the other. I could feel his hot breath running on my skin and my heartbeats were faster than ever.

It's him...I'm holding him...

He suddenly made one move and let go of me, looking at me with wide eyes.

"S-Sorry...I took it too far..." He said and before I could form a single word, he rushed upstairs leaving me alone.

What the hell was that?

Zoro's P.O.V.

I didn't see what I was doing, until I realized that Sanji was in my arms.

I couldn't explain why did I do that but he responded to that move.

I was ashamed to the point where I couldn't face him anymore and the only thing I did was apologize and leave...

The truth is, something happened. That's the reason why I was, and still am, upset and why I got up early from the bed.

I had the most psychotic nightmare..

I saw that we were back at Doflamingo's house, trying to save Luffy. Only that this time, when Sanji kicked Trebol to save me, Doflamingo woke up and shot him five times on his back.

I reached to grab him and he fell in my arms...

"I'll never...forgive you..." Were his last words as he left his last breath on my arms.

"No...Sanji...This can't be..."

"Sanji..."

"SANJIIIIIIIIII!!" I cried out, my lungs about to explode.

I then woke up...

It was just a dream...

He is okay...and he has forgiven me...
.
.
.
Sabo's P.O.V.

~Meanwhile...~

I left the living room to wake Ace up. I entered our bedroom and he was sleeping on my bed. He asked me to sleep on my bed and I let him. I gently sat on the bed next to him and watched his sleeping form. He was laying on his stomach and his hands were under my pillow. He complained that I was bad at waking him up so I want to be good today.

I gently reached his hair and removed the black strands that were falling on his face.

"Ace..." I shook him gently. No response.

Ahh I must be patient. Ok let's try again. Hmm I think I'm gonna do something else than just calling him.

I put my hands on his naked back and started rubbing it gently. I then caressed it with my nails and my fingertips. I saw goosebumps forming on his back and his arms.