BOOK COVER!

Okay so since more people than I thought offered to make me a book cover I'm gunna do a contest!

What the cover is for:  my new book which will be a Grayson Dolan fanfic called "The Truth Behind It All" which is about a girl who has cancer, wears wigs so no one finds out, and meets Grayson.

What the cover must contain: the cover must have:
The title of the book
Somewhere on it say "Grayson Dolan fanfic"
And of course my username on it.
You can add whatever pictures or fonts you like.
PLEASE DONT PUT YOUR NAME ON IT! I ask this just so people don't get confused. Don't worry tho! I will give you credit for making the cover in the books description as well as the first chapter I post! So your work won't go unnoticed!

Deadline: you have until Thursday/ Friday of this week to get it into me! That way I can start the story soon.

ONCE THE COVER IS DONE PLEASE DM ME ON HERE AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY KIK OR INSTAGRAM TO DM IT TO ME ON THERE SO I CAN SAVE IT AND DECIDE WHICH ONE I LIKE THE BEST.

I may or may not have an input from you guys and show you the ones I like and have you guys help me chose. If you don't want your cover shown to everyone let me know ahead of time and I won't put yours in!

Thank you all I love you all so much. Sorry there was confusion on the book cover on which book it was for! Love you all xoxo ❤️
if you didn't comment on my last chapter or DM me you can still enter!

People who commented on my last post are tagged below so they know how to enter and don't miss this chapter:
Mystery6302
alyessedolan
leosayshello
ghostgirl4100
calpalismybestie
ElizabethMcCutcheon
Who_B_MB
unlimiteddolans
SexyAssassinSpider
AnnaSmart11