Something you hate but he loves

Grayson: you hated your body.
"Ugh all of my yoga pants are to tight on me Grayson. YOGA PANTS! They are supposed to be lose and stretchy. " you said and frowned. You couldn't fit into any of your pants. Recently you had gained a few pounds and you weren't proud. "Then put on something else" he said and shrugged. "Wow thanks Grayson." You said and walked away. "No baby baby baby come back I didn't mean it like that" he said to you. You weren't going to cry about it but it did upset you a little bit. "It's whatever Grayson. I'll be laying down" you said and went to the bed to relax.

A few hours later

You were half asleep because you were thinking about things when you heard the door open and Grayson sit on the bed. "Baby please look at me" he said. You say up and turned to him, not saying a word. "Don't be like this babe please" he said and frowned. "Be like what Grayson? Be upset? Sorry for having feelings. You can leave now" "no Listen to me I wasn't thinking. I was being inconsiderate. Your perfect babe. I love everything about you. Everything you hate, I love about you. Your body is perfect and don't let anyone, especially me tell you different" he said and kissed your nose.

"It's fine Gray. I guess I'll get over it." You said and tried not to crack a smile. "What do you want?" He asked laughing. "Ice cream pwease" you said and pouted. "Fine baby lets go get it" he said an kissed you.

IK Ik short and crap. It was the best I could do. I'm going through some stuff so updates on all my fanfic a that' I'm currently doing (this and my Logan one) will be slow for a little while.