Videochat and meet pt 1

Grayson's pov. (New I know😂)

I clicked onto the app on my phone. I logged into my oovoo and opened it to find her online. I smiled to myself and clicked on her name Nd she picked up almost immediately. "Hello!" She said. "Hey Erin. How are you?" I asked. "Pretty good. Pretty bored thought. How are you?" She Asked. God. She's so perfect. Her brown hair. Her freckles on her cheeks. I just can't wait to meet her. "Well I've been thinking that's for sure" I said honestly. I didn't want to tell her. I wanted to be semi mean and leave her In suspense.

"About what?" She asked all curious and cute. "Oh nothing. Listen I gotta go for a little bit ill text you okay?" I said. She said bye and hung up happy I could still text her. I opened up the Internet app on my phone and went to get tickets to go see her. I picked the soonest one which was tomorrow at 9 pm. I would get to her at about 7 am the next morning and surprise her.  I got the tickets, printed them out, and got my bags ready. I planed to be there for a little so I packed quite a bit and got ready to go to sleep. Grayson you didn't text me!!! She said to me. Sorry bby I was busy. I said back. She read it and started typing again. While she replied I started to think go myself of how this will all go down.

First I would get off the plane telling her I was at home like normally and then I would go to a local store to get her flowers and things like that. After that I would go to her house and surprise her beautiful face. It's okay 😘 I have to go to bed tomorrow I have to get up and get my flu shot. I'll text u around 8 I have an early appointment. Should be home by 9. Bye Grayson!<3 I smiled. My plan would work perfectly if she wouldn't be home right away. Night night sleep tight I said and smiled. I got into bed and dozed off.