Chapter 12- Nothing..

Start from the beginning

We were now all watching Aaron in awe as he cussed a lot and looked around furiously.

'Watch this.' Cole smirked before he started the engine.

I smiled at him before I frowned, 'Wait? What?'

Cole quickly pulled out of the car space and drove round to the front of the school.

'Cole?! What are you doing?' I hissed.

Cole slowed the car down as we drove past Aaron next to his, now pink and green, Ferrari.

Cole smirked at me before he rolled down the window and shouted, 'Aaron! I'm loving the colour! I didn't realise you-'

Aaron quickly started breathing angrily as he clenched his fists, he then started to stomp towards the car as he cut Cole off, 'COLE! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY! YOU PIECE OF FU-'

'DRIVE!' I shouted quickly to Cole, to which Cole laughed and Alex grinned, before he sped off out of the school.

_________

'I'll see you tomorrow then.' I smiled at Cole, as I unplugged my seatbelt.

Cole was now dropping me home, we had just dropped Alex off.

'Yeah, or I could stay at yours for the night.' Cole smirked.

I scoffed before I sighed, 'Thanks again.'

'For what?' He asked as he turned his body to face me.

'You know, for today.' I replied as I folded my arms.

'Oh, it's fine.' He said calmly.

'Right, see you.' I quickly got up and reached for the door handle before Coles hand quickly grabbed my arm.

I frowned as I raised an eyebrow at him.

Cole suddenly leaned in closely, I frowned at him slightly before my eyes met his. I suddenly felt warmed up inside and I couldn't avert my gaze from his eyes. Are we about to kiss?!

'El-' Cole quickly stopped as his eyes widened, and he looked shocked, before he pulled himself away from my face and back to facing the windscreen.

'Okay, bye then.' I stuttered, confused, as I got out of the car and slammed it behind me.

__________

'Do you want bolognese sauce, honey?' Mum asked as I sat at the kitchen table.

'Oh yeah please.' I sighed as I rested my head in my hand.

I've been thinking about Cole all evening, I can't get him out of my mind and it's freaking me out and did he say 'El'? Or am I imagining things? Was he about to kiss me? I would've kissed him... Maybe, I just mean nothing to him.. Nothing.... Why am I obsessing over him when I've only known him properly for about a week??? I think I'm spending too much time with him.

'Liv?!' Mum shouted in a sing song voice as she placed a plate of pasta in front of me.

'Hmm?' I mumbled as I looked up at my mum.