"Look, Isa I know this isn't much but I wanted to apologize to you from the bottom of my heart and show you how much I regret hurting you." I said. "If I could go back in time and erase the things I did, then I would. You have been such a good friend to me and you only deserve the best."

"Wow, I don't even know what to say." She giggled. "Thank you, Andreson."

"You're welcome."

"You're really being sweet to me." She giggled. "Shouldn't you be doing things like this for your girlfriend?"

I laughed, "That girl could never be my girlfriend. She just likes me and I told her I would take her on a date just to be nice."

"Wow." She said. "I bet you had fun."

"I knew I should have listened to Lisa when she told me you were feeling some type of way about my date." I chuckled. "How cliché of you."

"Andreson, no offense but I did not care about you and clown face last night." She scoffed. "I had other things to think about."

I sat down on the bed next to her and shook my head. "Sure, Isa."

"I just think you're trying to make me like you." She folded her arms.

"What makes you think that?" I laughed. "I guess you do like me since you're always on my case."

"You wish." She rolled her eyes.

It seemed like she was moving farther away from me. I looked at her and she gave me an uneasy look.

"Why are you so far away?" I asked. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"How do I know that?"

"Don't you think I would have done it by now if that's what I wanted to do?" I smirked.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her right next to me, until we were directly eye to eye. She didn't say anything. Instead, she just stared into my eyes and I smiled. I didn't even wanna let go of her hands.

"Are you scared of me?" I asked in a low tone.

"No." She said. "I'm not."

"I can hear your heart beating."

"Because, you're so close to me." She said. "I've never been this close to a boy before."

"I feel special then." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "I didn't mean that in a romantic way, Andreson."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean, it seems like you are."

"No, that's just what you want me to do." She said. "That's what you want every girl to do. You can't fool me."

She got up and began to leave the room, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her right back towards me.

"What are you doing?" She asked. At this point she was really annoyed with me, but I didn't care.

"Where do you think you're going?" I inquired.

"I'm leaving." She spat. "I don't wanna talk to you anymore."

She yanked her arm out of my grasp and stormed out of the room. I couldn't understand why she always got mad at me when I tried to be nice to her. And now she was insinuating that I was trying to "fool" her. What more could I do to get this girl to actually like me?

Lisa later on called me downstairs for dinner and when I walked in the dining room, Isa glared at me in an evil way. I sat down in front of her and looked at her trying to get some type of explanation of what the hell her problem was.