T H R E E

T H R E E

       ❝ what is stronger                   than the human heart                          which shatters over and over                                    and still lives ❞                                           -Rupi Kaur                       ...

       ❝ what is stronger
                   than the human heart
                          which shatters over and over
                                    and still lives ❞
-Rupi Kaur
Milk and Honey

Margo Frasier walked through her front door only to be greeted by the sound of her mothers laughter- an unusual sound. Margo shrugs off her bomber jacket and hangs it up on the coat hook. Her house was huge, Margo couldn't complain, it offered her lots of places to hide away from the world.

"Margo, dear, is that you?" Her mother calls.

"Yeah!" Margo replies.

"I'm in the kitchen, come say hi," Her mother says, her heels clicking on the tiled kitchen floor.

Margo walks forwards, down the hallway and into the large kitchen/dining room.

"Afternoon, Margo," It was Margo's therapist.

"A-A-Afternoon Mrs Wilson," Margo says suddenly feeling very nervous.

She scans the room before looking back her therapist.

"Call me Dee," She says and Margo nods.

Dee leads Margo into the study, which predominantly belonged to Margo's father.

Dee closed the door behind them, giving them some privacy.

"Have a seat, dear," Dee says and Margo slowly sits down in the arm chair her father had, Dee sits down in the opposite one.

Dee opens her briefcase and takes out a folder labelled: MARGO FRASIER: DEPRESSION/SUICIDAL.

Margo gulps, seeing those words beside her name on a folder made her insides twist.

"So Margo, how are you today, lovely?" Asks Dee, picking up her pen and clicking it.

"I'm good..." Margo says and Dee nods.

"And how have you felt all week, just in general?" Dee asks and Margo nods.

"Good," Margo says.

Margo was lying. She was quite good at lying, and Dee wasn't very good at seeing through lies.

"So, Margo, how is school? Are the other kids okay with you?" Asks Dee.

"Not really, but I don't care what they say, I only need Summer," Margo shrugs.