O N E

O N E

A MONTH AFTER

A MONTH AFTER

❝ she was a rose
in the hands of those
who had no intention
of keeping her ❞
- Rupi Kaur;
Milk and Honey

Margo Frasier walked the corridors of her school and people looked at her like she was royalty, like she was a goddess to be worshipped-

well, that was before she tried to kill herself.

Now Margo Frasier was looked at with disgust, people whispered about her to their friends, people asked each other why the girl had attempted to take her own life a month ago.

Margo ignored them, of course she did, she couldn't say anything to them anymore. She was a freak to them. She was crazy. She was just a flower, who had grown and grown, and had eventually been deprived of what she needed, and she had slowly died, from the inside out- but sadly, she was watered again, and placed back into the light, so her petals could re-flourish.

"She's the girl who tried to end herself," Whispers someone walking past. Margo heard every word, and they echoed in her head for hours on end.

"Margo, are you okay?" Someone asks when she reaches her locker and she looks round to see Tobi. Tobi was a smart boy, and he was much too kind, he shared an English class with Margo.

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern," She replies, quickly turning back around and empty the contents into her bag. She didn't want to speak to anyone.

"Are you sure? You don't look fine?" Tobi questioned. Margo hated question askers, especially when they asked too many questions.

"Tobi, I'm fine," She says, firmer this time.

"Okay...As long as you're sure," He whispers, looking over his shoulder at his friend Josh. Josh was stood between two other boys- JJ and Ethan. All of these boys were members of the schools football team- they were pretty good actually.

"She probably tried to kill herself because her rich dad didn't buy her a new car or a new phone or something," One of the girls who Margo used to call 'friend' a few months ago says as she walks by her, throwing Margo a dirty look.

"Probably, she's always been a snotty little sket," Agrees the girl walking with her, who had always hated Margo because Margo got what she wanted, and she did not.

"If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me," Tobi says and Margo just nods before pulling her backpack over her shoulder and walking away.

People call her names as she walks past, some give her looks of sympathy before they turn to their friends to discuss Margo's mental health, and what could have lead her to attempt to take her own life.