"What do they say to you?" Dee asks and Margo sighs.

"They call me freak, special, retard, idiot, depressed....Some of them tell me to try and kill myself again, to see if I fail again...Some of them call me a slut or a bitch or hoe, but like I said before, I don't care," Says Margo and Dee nods.

"Can I ask what medication you're taking, Margo?" Dee asks and Margo's throat clenches.

"I-I-It's in my moms safe...She keeps them locked up...In case I try to kill myself again," Margo says and Dee nods.

Dee reviews some of her previous notes before standing up.

"I'll just be right back, I have some questions for your mother," She says and Margo just nods.

Once Dee has left Margo finally breathes in and out properly.

She hated Dee, and Dee hated her job.

Dee was useless and so was Margo- that was about the only thing they had in common.

Margo sits silently until the door opens and closes again.

Dee re-takes her seat and crosses her legs, picking up a sheet of paper.

"Okay, so I'm going to list some everyday things, and I want you to give a word, a single word, to describe what comes to mind when you think of that task, okay?" Dee asks and Margo nods.

"School,"

"Effort,"

"Sleeping,"

"Nonexistent,"

"Love,"

"Fake,"

"Talking,"

"Boring,"

"Eating,"

"Good,"

"Studying,"

"Stupid,"

"Can I ask a personal question?" Dee says, its almost as if she regrets saying it right after the words tumble off her tongue.

"Okay," Margo whispers.

"Does your mother drink a lot?" Dee asks, again quickly, but with a hit of firmness- she wanted gossip to tell her colleagues, or maybe she genuinely cared.

"No," Margo lies.

"Okay, good," Says Dee, "And your father, does he?"

"No," Margo lies again.

"Okay," Dee says and she jots something down on her notepad.

"Right, Margo, I think we're almost done, can I just ask one thing?" Dee asks again.

"Yeah," Margo mumbles and Dee gives her a soft smile.

"Can you promise me you won't try to commit suicide again?" Dee asks and Margo nods.

"I promise," She says- again, she didn't mean this promise, it was a promise Margo may or may not keep. Margo gave Dee the answer she wanted to hear. Dee just wanted to leave, Margo was her last client of the evening and she just wanted to go home, put her feet up, drink her wine and fuck her boyfriend- Margo was only making the woman happy.

Dee stands up quickly, smiling. She was way too fast and smiley to be someone who actually cared about Margo's wellbeing.

"I'll see you at the same time next week," Says Dee and she shakes Margo's hand.

Margo sits back down, hearing her mother saying bye to Dee.

Margo leaves the study, seeing her mother in the kitchen holding a glass of wine to her lips.

Margo sighs deeply.

Thats when the front door swings open, causing Margo to jump, grabbing her chest in panic.

"I'm home!" It was her father.

He shuts the door with a loud thud and his eyes set on Margo.

"Pull your skirt down, you look like a whore," Her father snaps and Margo's hands find her skirt and she pulls it down so it reaches her knees.

"Sorry, Dad," Margo says as her father hangs up his coat on the coat hooks.

"DIANA!" Her father shouts.

"Yes, honey?" Her mother comes trotting into the hallway in her heels.

"Fix up dinner, I'm starving, and once you're done run me a bath," He says before walking past both his wife and his daughter into his office.

Terry Frasier had no respect what so ever for women. He thought women should be seen and not heard. The were cooks, cleaners and child-minders to Terry.

"I can't believe you put up with him," Margo says and Diana looks at her daughter with eyes that have seen a hundred years worth of hurt.

Diana Frasier used to be called Diana Towner, she was from a rich family, and her elder brother had graduated as a law student, and she had just started putting her fashion out into the world. At a family meal where her father invited loads of businessmen and their families she met Terry. And as soon as Diana's parents saw her with Terry, they knew they had to marry her off to him straight away.

And they did. 18 months later Terry and Diana got married.

"I have to, because without Terry we'd be nothing, Margo, now run along, I have dinner to make," Diana says and Margo nods.

Margo heads upstairs, she walks along the landing to the second set of stairs. She heads up into the attic. The attic was were Margo's room was- she chose it.

She loved it up there.

She sits down on her bed and takes out her phone.

She had Facebook notifications wishing her to get better soon.

She also saw a message from someone she hadn't got added as a friend.

Simon Minter: I think we should hang out? Tonight at 7??

Margo stares at the text, what did she have to lose?

Margo Frasier: okay

___________________

Thank you for reading!

I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you're excited for more!

Let me know what you think might happen next!

~KatnissBajanCanadian❤️