-Nightmare {G}-

Grayson was there...

He was in the distance, looking over a gigantic cliff that had a huge black hole underneath it.

Why was he there? You wanted to ask him but anything could happen. He could fall. You take the brave risk and slowly creep up to him to approach him.

As you get closer, a cool breeze spalshes onto your face and he is so close, you can see his back muscles through the shirt accompanied with his slick hair.

"Um Gray?" You queitly question. He shifts a bit but doesn't really move.

"Grayson.." You say his name and he turns around slowly, the first thing you notice is his eyes that are glowing a bright red and he has veins popping out of his shoulders.

"Grayson?" You repeat, feeling a wave of wind wash over you.

He jerks his hand upwards like a possesed robot and holds a sharp blade, bigger than your whole arm.

"Grays-" You don't even get the chance to finish your sentence and he sweeps your body from the ledge and holds you kilometers high off a cliff, not letting you go.

You start to scream and look over at the miniscule trees and plants looming below.

"Grayson! What are you doing? I'm your girlfriend and I love you!" You shriek, starting to feel tears rolling down your cheeks.

Grayson turns his head to you, his eyes still glowing a crimson colour. "Well I'm afraid that I don't love you back" he says in a monotone tune.

His grip loosens and you realise that this will be your last moment living.

He drops you and you freefall, screaming at the top of your lungs so hard that you feel blood in your throat.

The ground comes nearer and...

"GRAYSON!" You scream, sitting up and crying into your blankets. It was a dream?

You still start crying, you nearly lost him and he nearly lost you. It was so real.

Grayson sits up from next to you and rubs his eyes, he opens his eyes and thank god they weren't red. "Woah calm down!" He hushes, pulling you closer to his bare chest. Your breathing starts to calm down but it was so real, you couldn't believe it.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asks in a deep raspy voice, stroking your hair with his fingers.

"It was a nightmare, and I lost you" you croak, on the verge of more tears.

"You will never lose me, not until the day I die because I will always be by your side no matter what. I'll get you some water, stay right here okay baby?" He whispers looking you into the eyes.

You nod and he stands up but just as he is about to exit he turns to you and his eyes flash red, he then walks off in peace.

Was that a dream or nightmare?

* * * * *

I liked this one (:

P.S thankyou to everyone who continues to read all of my stuff and especially to my regular voters and commenters, you guys are hugely recognised xx