-Your Birthday {G}-

Today was the day. Your birthday! You were so excited and keen to spend the day with your family friends and Grayson.

Every year Grayson (your boyfriend) came over and gave you tonnes of presents and love so did your family and friends of course, but you were always over excited to see Gray.

Your parents gave you a fresh new iPhone and some clothes aswell as some other random stuff.

Some of your other friends passed by aswell and gave you some gifts but it was almost 12pm and Grayson hasn't even showed up yet. Was he hurt? Did he forget? Is he still asleep? Oh god...

You rush downstairs to ask your mum if she Grayson has contacted her or anything but their was no sign of him.

Your mum turns on the radio as she usually does and says "maybe if the weather is good we can go to the beach with a few if your friends?"

You frown and sadly nod. But I want him. I want Grayson.

Mum hushes me and points to the radio. A deep and familiar voice comes from the radio.

"Happy Birthday y/n! I love you so much, you mean the entire world to me and you deserve everything. Please walk outside your front door. Love from your lucky boyfriend, Grayson" Grayson speaks through the small radio. You can hear him smiling just through the enthusiasm in his voice.

You do as the radio says, clueless of what is going to happen next.

As soon as you open the door, you find Grayson holding a small brown patched puppy with a bow tie and some other assorted coloured boxes.

"Happy birthday princess!" Grayson laughs as he kisses your forehead. He places the gifts onto the floor and hands you the puppy.

"It's all yours babe" Grayson smiles, patting the puppy. You jump around in excitement "Oh my gosh, no way!" You squeal in excitement.

You start to open your other presents and Grayson gave you a whole variety of stuff that you would only be able to find in your dreams.

"Thankyou for the best birthday in the whole entire world" You thank Grayson and he puts hid arm around your shoulder. "I'd do anything for the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world."

* * * * *