-Sleepwalking {E}-

Bang!

You halt awake as a loud sound of a collision is made.

It was probably Cameron coming home from a party or something. You think, trying to stay on the positive side instead of thinking that a burglar was trying to break in.

But it's 2:36am? Okay...

You feel the other side of the bed and it's cold and unoccupied. Where could Ethan be.

Clang!

Another banging sound is made and you really don't know whether to hide into the blankets or to run down stairs with a helmet and a lacrosse stick. Oh the struggled of making life threatening decisions.

You decide to be brave and to creep downstairs with a lacrosse stick, ready to shank a bitch.

Clash!

At the sudden sound you fall back onto the stairs and curl up into a ball.

Anything could happen. I'm living with the Dolan's right now! For all you know it could be some paparazzi trying to break into the fridge. That was highly exaggerated but anyways.

You decide to be brave and to leap out into the kitchen with your lacrosse stick in handy.

"Come out devil" you mutter under your breath.

Ethan stumbles out of the cupboard with his hand in a nutella jar. His eyes are closed so you assume that he could be sleep walking.

You laugh and continue watching Ethan put on a show.

He rips up some paper and shoves it in the oven. He then turns the oven onto the maximum heat. You run to turn the oven off but the paper has ignited and you start to freak out.

With quick thinking, you grab the fire extinguisher and spray the fire out until it is just a few specks of glowing embers.

Cameron and Grayson stomp downstairs to find you holding a fire extinguisher and to Ethan laying on the kitchen table.

"I'd like an explanation?" Cam laughs.

You drop the lacrosse stick and point to Ethan, speechless.

"Leave the love birds to do their own thing" Grayson shrugs, nudging Cameron.

You turn back to Ethan and find him all cuddled up in a ball.

You throw a blanket over him and kiss his head. "Goodnight" you smile rubbing his back as he snores away, deep into sleep.

* * * * *