-Fights {G}-

Grayson came home from work one day extremely moody with a hint of attitude present in his emotions.

"Grayson, what's wrong baby? Is everything alright?" You calmly ask him in a quiet tone.

Grayson shakes his head and walks away "don't worry" is all he could answer.

You frown and lean against a wall. "Come on, you can trust me. I am always here for you" You tell him and he turns around and stares at you deeply into the eyes.

"It is none of your business okay? Just keep your head out of things every once and awhile. Gosh y/n!" Grayson yells.

You tilt your head and shrug. "Okay, but I would like to know why you are upset sooner or later so I can help"

Grayson completely explodes and loses his temper. "NO! This is my personal stuff! Could you please just leave? You are getting on my nerves and i'm pretty sure that I am not the only one that is getting annoyed by you. You can really be a bitch sometimes." Grayson shouts shaking his head and looking pretty violent.

"I am a bitch? Oh Grayson look at your behaviour you need a reality cheek" You yell back, shaking in fustration.

Grayson turns around and walks up very very close to you so that there is barely any space in between you two. "If you want to continue being so RUDE, you can leave and it is over" he snaps. Looking right into your eyes he raises his eyebrows as you feel a warm tear slip out of your eye.

Before he can destruct you more, you run upstairs and collapse onto your bed. It is so unfair.

You hear some steps coming up the stairs and you roll over to avoid talking to him. It's the one thing you don't want right now.

"Babe i'm sorry for how I acted. It was foolish and stupid and I just wasn't in the best mood. I hope you understand." Grayson apologises.

You roll over on the bed to face him and he can't even look at you straight. He is just looking at the ground. "Those words hurt" You state, just to remind him.

"I know, please forgive me? I love you so much and sometimes I just can't control things that just fly out of my mouth" He looks and sounds very apologetic.

"Of course G, just calm down a little okay" You smile, holding his hand and giving it a gentle rub. He smiles and kisses his hand.

"Couldn't of asked for a better girl" He laughs.

* * * * *