-Caught {E}-

You and Ethan decided to go on a date to the movies just for fun. You two have been dating for nearly 10 months.

"I'm so excited to see this movie! I heard that it's really good and romantic" you giggle grabbing onto Ethan's hand.

He squeezes it and laughs with you. "Ah, just the way I like it"

You walk in and buy the tickets with loads of popcorn, malteasers and some lemonade.

"It's the perfect day for this kind of stuff isn't it?" You sigh in relief, thinking about the rainy and miserable weather earlier this morning.

"Any day is the perfect day to be with you" Ethan grins.

Your face heats up and you smile as your insides go all warm and fuzzy.

When you reach the cinema, you and Ethan sit a few rows from the back so you get a decent view. It was close to empty which was a bonus.

The movie starts off with a bang. You and Ethan laugh in sync at the funny parts although he nearly choked on his popcorn at one part.

The movie slides into a intense romantic scene. Things get very heated and you can feel Ethan's hand gripping onto your arm.

He puts his head onto your shoulder and you can't resist it anymore.

All of the built up feelings gush free and you powerfully kiss him. He kisses back and you don't stop.

Ethan puts his hands through your hair and you slightly moan. It's an amazing feeling. Ethan Dolan is all yours.

"I love you so much" he gasps between breaths of air. Oxygen is limited between you two.

"I love you to" you groan back at him. He grabs onto your waist as if he never wanted to let you go, probably leaving some marks.

You stop making out and fall back into your seats, sucking in the air around you.

"Lets DEFINITELY do that again" Ethan mutters, his hair is all messed up and his chest has some scratches on it. It must've been rougher than you expected.

You and Ethan hold hands for the rest of the movie, holding on tightly.

You soon find out that your hair and makeup is a mess to. Well, you know what they say: get a guy who messes up your lipstick not your mascara.

You hear some familiar laughing behind you aswell. Soon finding out that Cameron and Grayson were sitting behind you the whole entire time...

* * * * *

Don't forget to vote! :)