Chapter No.6:Talent Show Audition

Start from the beginning

I felt a warmth on my cheeks.

''So, what is this about?'' he pointed to my locker.

The light shined off my guitar, making it noticeable.

''Umm... I'm going to audition in the talent show."

''Great, in which category?"

''Singing."

''Wow, you can sing?" he asked in orotund voice.

''Y-Yes''.I tucked my hairs behind my ears.

''Best of luck, then'' he said as he took forward steps toward me and I felt so uncomfortable.

He was again doing this again like the day he did when jhe kissed me on cheek. And in response, I was took backward steps, not too many because I was still standing beside my locker. He was too close to me but there was still space between our bodies. He was looking straight into my eyes and I stared back for a good second or two. His steel blue eyes making me distress. I swiveled down to escape from his leering eyes.

I could feel my stomach tingling like being tickled with a small feather.

Leaning his head toward my ears he whispered ''You looks beautiful Anna doll,''

What?Beautiful? Doll?

Hi words made me look up at him.I was gawking in disbelief, more like in amazement.He stared for one last second and then strolled away with a smirk.

What just happen

I snapped back to my surrounding. I was leaning against the locker. Thank God there were not any students because everyone was rushing to Auditorium.

I just didn't know what to do? Sometime I wanted to be with him. And sometime I wanted to stay away from him. I was scared of getting too close to people, because I felt insecure. Deep down, I knew that he didn't like me the way I love him, because I was not the right girl. But when he come closed to me or even smiled at me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It may be cliche but I could easily sense the strange but good feeling in the pit of my stomach and the elevated heartbeat.

What he is trying to do?

Closing my eyes I sighed and grabbed my guitar. I walked into the auditorium, full of talkative teens. The seats were almost full. I saw that decorative lights were placed around and a microphone stood on stage. I began to sweat. It was the place where I had to sing in before a huge crowd.

''Hey, how you doing?'' Emily asked as she sat down next to me. ''You look amazing.''

''Thanks," I answered her while setting my clothes.

''Best of luck and do your best,'' she beamed with excitement.

''Thanks and best of luck to you too,''

''Anna, I need to sit with Austin and go register your name for Auditions," she informed me while Austin was staring at us.

I nodded back.

'Anna. the only way to stop their bullying is by participating in the talent show' I thought.

I moved toward the attendant and registered my name. Emily was also with me. I guessed she was participating in the dance category. She always had a talent for that. We sat in the chairs for a while as we watched the auditions.

Lewis and Austin were performing with their band called 'Boys Rock' and sang Cheerleader by Omi. What else we can expect from them? I was impressed by Lewis.

He played the guitar very well and his singing wasn't bad at all. Austin was also a good singer, but I didn't pay attention to him. I only noticed Lewis as our eyes locked together. Lewis was looking at me the entire time he played his guitar and sang half the chorus.