18-The project part 1

Start from the beginning

“F*ck off.”I slam the door in his face,but not before seeing the hint of a smirk on his lips.I lean on the door shaking my head,I too,had a small crooked smile on my face.A smile I couldn’t take off even if I tried.

After that I went to my room and as soon as my head was laid on the pillow I was a goner.

------

For the past few days things had been quite weird between Jace and I.I’ve been avoiding him constantly and have been making excuses not to go to school with him.He eventually stop coming to my house after two days of me faking sickness.But technically I haven’t been skipping school,just the two first period...and all the other periods I had with Jace.But they still had to call my mom and tell her I had been skipping.So today,I’m forced to go to every class.

 I was walking calmly in the hallways when I was suddenly and brutally grab by someone and dragged into the janitor’s closet.

“What the hell?”I shout.

“Shhhhss!”Jace shushes me putting a finger on my mouth.I bite it.

“Owww!”He yelps cradling his finger in his hand. “What the hell’s wrong with you?Are you training to be a dog?”

I glare lightly at him before smirking. “That’ll teach you to never drag me somewhere.”

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t dream of it.”

“What do you want?”

“It’s quite simple actually.I want you to be in a new project with me.”

“Are you kidding me?!Is that why you dragged me in here?!”

“Well,you won’t let me approach you anymore.It’s almost as if you’re scared of me.”He says smugly crossing his arms.The smirk was back on his face as he looks down at me.

“I’m not scared of you,you twit!”I mimicked his pose.He comes closer to me and begins circling around me like a predator making me slightly squirm.

“Are you sure because it sure looks like it.The last time I came up to you you made up something about having diarrhea.”He says.

“What tells you it was made up?Maybe I have it right now and if you keep me captive in this place I might just do it now.”He scrunches up his face.

“Why can’t you be normal for once?”

“Yeah,it’s not in my vocabulary.Never knew the exact definition.”I say admiring my nails.

“Of course.”He sighs. “Anyway,do you want to be with me?It’s a project for my photography class and since you’re the only one that knows about my hidden talent.”He winks as I roll my eyes. “I want you to be with me?”I raise my eyebrow. “I mean on this project.Be with me on...this...project.”He scratches the back of his head,letting me appreciate his muscular arm.