Me Fighting? Ha.

"Who said I like to fight?" I say trying my hardest to look and sound innocent. "I can just tell. You're eyes are always darting, you keep your hands crossed, your light on your feet, you bounce on your feet without realizing it. Also your not stupid, you notice the little twitches in people. I bet you can tell me who else fights in this group." he explains. "Yeah, Derek, and JT. They can't keep still. They have to much energy for school. Which means they have more than enough energy in a cage to keep you alive." I mentally face palm, I wasn't supposed to say anything about fighting. I promised Kathy I'd quit. She'd spent to many nights crying because I was hurt and refusing to go to the hospital. Underground fighting isn't the best place for a girl my age.

"Wait cage?" Derek says whipping his head around so fast I'm surprised he doesn't have whiplash. "Uh. did I say cage? I mean ring, like a boxing ring." I say uneasy, praying he believes me. "No you said cage, you fight, don't you?". Knowing I'm caught, I slowly nod my head.

He jumps around fist pumping the air for a second. "Yes! Are you good? Can you fight? Would you fight me? Please fight me!! Change of plans boys my house tonight, fight night too. JT bring your gloves. Somebody bring a first aid kit I still haven't got another one." He says quickly to everyone. "OK. hold up, somebody gets to explain to my parents why I'm not going to be home tonight and why I'm with a group of strange boys I don't honestly know." I say knowing Jim will have a huge problem with it being all boys.

He didn't trust Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Mike for months. Even with them being at the house 99.9% of the time. "Okay, I will. All fathers love a blond hair, blue eyed boy. Right?" JT reasons "Not my dad. Way to overprotective. Have fun." I say patting him on the back. "Okay, so yes's and no's to your father?" he ask sounding a little nervous. "Nice jeans, no holes, not black, a plain colored shirt, vans, and please no backwards snap backs or fitted hats, if you wear one you need to wear it correctly." I say to him.

He gulps, obviously not used to having to meet over protective fathers. "Okay, jesus. You're dad seems really protective. Why don't we all just show up and meet him. It seems the safest, also I don't feel like being the only one responsible for you.". They all grumble. "Have fun tonight boys. C'mon Taylor. Class is starting" I say pulling him by his shirt "Which door? I know it's on this hall." I say "Fourth door on the right.".

A big jock looking guy shoves into my shoulder "Hey watch were your going!" I shout "Sorry, hey what's your name?" he ask then he sees I'm dragging Taylor and sneers. "Oh. Word of advice I'd stay away from, them. Not a good group for such a pretty girl." he says "My name is nothing of your concern and neither are my friends so stay the hell away and leave me the hell alone okay?" I say in a sickly sweet voice. I turn around before he has time to say anything.

I walk into class with Taylor in front of me "Taylor your late, again. Whose your friend?" I hear a female voice ask "I"m Jayla Carlile, I'm new. Today's my first day." "Okay." she says clapping her hands "We have a new student today. Everyone find your seats and get quite so she can introduce herself. That includes you also Mr. Sayer." she says giving Taylor a pointed look. "Okay, introduce yourself now, please." "Uh, my names Jayla. I just moved here from Orange County, Florida. Please don't say anything about my accent, I know I have one. But to me, so do all of you." I say loud enough the whole class can hear me. "Go find a seat now please." the teacher ask, I need to learn her name. "Miss, what's your name?" I ask politely "Mrs.Rousey" I nod and make my way back to where Taylor is sitting.

"Scale of one to ten rate this class" I ask once I'm seated. "A five on strictness, a four on turing in your work, and a ten on coming to class on time." he says quietly "Okay." I nod my head, getting out a note book and copying down the notes thats on the board. It's the syllabus for the year. Other than that Mrs.Rousey talked the whole class. Me and Taylor passed notes, not paying attention. I also got plenty of stares during class.