First Day Back

"Jayla Marie! Get up now or you'll be late for school!!!." I hear my mother yell. Waking me from my wonderful sleep. "I'm up." I shout to her. I walk to my iPod dock hitting my morning playlist as it starts playing Sleeping With Sirens The Strays.

I'll introduce myself now. My name is Jayla Marie Carlile, yes Carlile as in Austin Carlile. I've never met him and I'm more than happy to never meet him. I live with my adoptive parents Kathy and Jim. They're lovely people. If I had never asked who my actual parents were I'd never known. I don't look nothing like my father. No one has a picture of my mother, I've always wondered if I look anything like her.

I've got brown eyes, waist length light brown hair with ice blue tips. I've got an industrial bar, gauges, my nose, tongue, shark bites and dermal hip piercings. I'm eighteen and have a job as a site model for Zumiez.

I hum along to The Strays as I put on my ripped faded skinny jeans, paired with a Obey flower shirt. I grab my skull candy bag, pulling my skateboard off of it. I run down the stairs "Honey are you not going to eat?" Kathy ask me "No, I'm good. I'm wanting to hit the park before I go to school." I answer pulling on my solid black vans. I hear her shout okay. I jump on my board heading to the skate park that Kathy has been using as a bribe to try and get me out of the house. This might seem odd, but I've been in town for a month. I just haven't left my house. I haven't had a phone or internet. I haven't been able to talk to my friends though. Did I mention that I'm starting a new school, in a new town? Well yeah, that's why I'm out of my house. 

I reach the park, deciding to look around for a second. I hop off my board walking to check out the ramp farthest from the entrance, also the biggest ramp. I notice there are some people on it. I walk to the side as one of the people, who I notice are all boys. Fall on to his knees sliding down the ramp. He sits up "Uh, who are you?" he ask impolitely "My names Jayla." I say to him "Who are you?" I ask with an attitude. "Derek. Where you from you gotta accent?" he ask again rather rudely.

"Derek what are you doing? Quit flirting and get your ass back up here!" one of his friends shouts. Derek looks up to him "Nah. You come down here, we've only got ten minutes before we have to leave anyway!" he shouts back to him. His friends drop to there knees sliding down the ramp. The first one to stand looks ups smiling. "Heyo who are you?" he ask "Jayla. I'm from Orange County Florida." I say answering Derek, and his friends question. "Outta town girl huh?" the other boy who is now standing and tucking his board under his arm says "Put your hands up if you an outta town girl, aye baby girl I like your accent-cent" sings a boy with a Bieber hair cut. "Shut up with that Justin Bieber man." Derek says shoving the boy who was singing.

"Okay, y'all all know me. I don't know but only one of you. Names and where is Clairemont high?" I ask turning and walking. I may seem demanding, but from the way the school looked, and seeing as it's the only High school in the county. I'm betting they go to it. "I'm Joey." the Justin Bieber boy says. "I'm gonna call you JB because your hair, and from the way it sounds you listen to him" I say giggling about his sining outburst. "Nope but I do have two little sisters who are die-hard fans." I nod my head.

"I'm Justin Taylor or JT." says another boy with bright blond hair and ice blue eyes "I like your hair." he says nodding to the tips of my hair. He hops in front of me "Boys does this go with my eyes." he ask in a high pitched girly voice laughing. I'm going to like these boys, they make me think of Vic and the boys. I say in my head. I laugh and shove him out of my way.

I hear a voice behind me speak up. I turn to face them "I"m the least annoying out of the group. My name's Taylor." says a boy with bright blue hair and pokemon gauges. I follow them as they grab there bags. "Hey. Can you show me where Clairemont is?" I ask Taylor "Ah Clairemont the worst school in this district. Follow us, we go there too. Do you have your schedule?" I nod my head "I went and picked it up yesterday." I hand it to him. "Your first class is with me, second one is with no one, third is with JT, fourth we all have break together, fifth is with Derek, and you don't have lunch with any of us because you have last lunch." he explains to me, while kicking his board up to him grabbing his bag. "Apparently y'all are smart, what class did you and the others skip?" I ask. I was told by the Principal you only have a break if you got to skip a class.