★ How they kiss you

Yoosung: He loves giving gentle kisses. Always hesitant but when he knows you're comfortable, he starts to explore more deeply. He's often asking if it's okay to do this or if you're comfortable with that.

Zen: This guy doesn't know his limits. He has the tendency to suddenly pounce on you even if you two are in public. He's a big fan of public displays of attraction. He's not afraid to just randomly shove you to a wall and give you these hot, steamy kisses.

Jaehee: Like Yoosung, she's very cautious around you. She's afraid you'll feel uncomfortable if she kisses you out of nowhere. She handles you delicately and sometimes is even more of a mother than your significant other. Her kisses are long and slow and full of her emotions.

Jumin: He's completely clueless to these types of things. He'll need you to say what you want him to do because really, he's just as clueless and innocent than Yoosung (that's hard to believe though). When he does kiss you, well let's just say you completely wondered whether or not he was involved with anyone in the past because he's just that good.

Seven: He's a great, big tease. He loves playing around with you before he surprises you suddenly with his kisses. Most often they're quick and leaves you hanging for more. He's not one to be extremely steamy like Zen nor is he completely clueless like Jumin. He knows his limits and he knows when he can step out of it.

V: His kisses are confusing. Sometimes he'd hesitate before he kisses you and sometimes he'd dive headfirst and onslaught you with kisses. Sometimes his kisses lack love and passion and sometimes they overflow. Sometimes you feel as if he doesn't love you anymore and sometimes you're reassured. He's just one big ball of mystery but that's what you love about him.

Unknown: He pretends to be annoyed or pissed at everything you try to do to him. In short, he's a little tsundere. You love testing his patience and annoying him with your little and quick kisses, you know he loves it. You'd keep on going before he'll suddenly snap, grab you harshly before he roughly presses his lips on yours and pulls back murmuring a bunch of incomprehensible words and a deep blush on his face.

Author's Note: That's it for the first preference. If you guys don't know what preferences are, I hope this would give you an insight of what it is (:
Feel free to leave requests in the very first chapter that says "★ Requests"

As always, thank you for all the love and support you give to my works ^_^

-kousukee