EMONISM

okay the popular people at my school think I'm emo and yeah I admit it I am but you know what I don't appreciate it when ya try to grab my wrist to check for scars and tell me to die and insult my bands(I will do a rant on this later) it is not cool on so many levels how would you like it if I called you a pop and complained that you smell like hairspray and silicone all while humming I'm a Barbie girl behind you because I'm go I going to be blunt and straight edged about this darlin.
She called she want her size -2 dress back along with her egotistical ways.
------------------------------------------------
Okay so story time. One day I was all dressed in black my black dress, black leggings,and my facorite black boots but when I got to school this senior that had on way to much makeup and in all reality she was looking like Malibu Barbie had a run in with the cops had said to me and and called me and I quote "AN EMO DEATH PEASENT " I walked away cring from laughing to hard at her "insult" she threw at me and I could easily come back on too with which corner you working tonight .
------------------------------------------------
Okay so second part is up.
   -Stay Strong ilyg
     -Harley Quinn