two

Naruto P.O.V.
I woke up today and I feel weird, like something is about to happen weird. I got up changed in to the usual worn out cloths and went to use the bathroom, brush my teeth with the horrible tooth brush I got myself. Honestly, ever since I was three years old I had to teach myself how to walk, read, write, and cook. I want down stairs and saw my 'family' eating without me. This was not unusual, in fact if it didn't happen the the world was probably ending. I left the house without brekfest. Here we go with the beatings, I thought as I walked through the streets.
Minato's P.O.V.
I wander why Naruto's clothes looked so worn out. When he came down stairs for breakfast, Kushina didn't call him over. I deiced that today I would not head to the office but follow Naruto. So after breakfast I went up to Naruto's room to see what it looked liked. Then I remember that I never not once gave him a room and that he was sleeping in the attic. I felt terrible because Mito has two rooms and he has to sleep in the attic. First thing to change: get Naruto a room. When I got up to the attic, I was horrified... while my daughter has toys and stuff kids her age enjoy, Naruto not only had nothing of those sorts but his bed was worn out riped taterd cloths next to it and a pile of bandages that have dried blood on them. What was going on?! I couldn't have possibly neglected my son, could I?
I tried remembering any time I spent with him but there was nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! I left the attic and found out that Kushina and Mito have went shopping. I tried to find Naruto's trail so I henged and masked my chakra. I found him in an ally getting beaten by the villagers . I stood there frozen, I didn't help him when I should have. After the villagers left him he got up and went to the forest of death?! I still followed him but hid this time. He met up with this girl, Hinata Hyuga. They started to practice and the level of skill these two have could be ANBU!! They are not even genin. Then they said something I don't think I was ready to hear.
"When we become ANBU, the monsters from the village will regret hurting us, and the demons we call 'family' will regret neglecting us..."
I could not hear anymore so I went home and just sat down and started to think about the life I made my son, my supposed to be pride and joy, went through. Kishina and a Mito got home ans started cooking. Kushina asked me "what's wrong?"
"Nothing..." EVERYTHING!! "Just tired..." I answered.
When Naruto got home Kushina yelled at him asking where he has been. He told her the truth (that he gets beaten) and she SLAPS him?! She yells at him to stop lying and tells him no dinner for him and to go up to his room. On his way to the attic, Mito calls him a loser and that he should just die?! What the hell?! At this point I couldn't take it anymore. Before he could take another step, I got up and Slapped Mito. Hard. "Apologize to him right now!!" I screamed at her. She started to cry but I did not feel bad, not in the slightest. Naruto and Kushina were shocked. But I continued "ALSO YOUR TITLE AS CLAN HEIR FOR THE CLANS IS GONE!!" I shouted.
At this Kushina spoke "Minato have you lost your mind?" She ran to hug Mito. Naruto just stood there his jaw on the ground.
"No." I answered calmly. I garbed Naruto's hand and went out of the house to get Hiashi and his daughter so we can have a talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so im sorry i have not updated but i have been busy with school. Anyways i apologize again and look forward to the next chapter. Because it will be intense. This chapter is kinda short, so sorry! See u in a while. Or the next time i have a break.