Titania and the Demon to the Rescue

Start from the beginning

Thinking deeply, Raph furrowed his eyebrows.

 The Next Morning . . .

It was about ten o'clock when Raph left the house, leaving Jasmine there by herself.

To be honest, he didn't tell her that he was leaving.

This was a surprise mission.

The small green cat flew to Fairy Tail, the guild as loud as ever. His eyes scanned the guild, looking for someone. Anyone. 

He just wanted someone to help Jasmine.

He spotted Wendy, who was currently talking with Lucy and Levy, and considered asking her to help Jasmine. Maybe she could use some Healing Magic on the S-Class Mage's mind and lock away the terrible memories.

But would that be the right thing to do?

Maybe what Jasmine needed was someone to talk to. Another female, perhaps? Or two?

"Erza! Mira!" Raph called, flying over to the bar where the two women were.

"Hi, Raph!" Mira greeted, smiling.

"What is it, Raph?" Erza said after swallowing a piece of cake.

"Um, well, can I ask you two a favor?" He asked somewhat shyly.

Despite the fact that he seemed somewhat shy, the small cat gave off a serious aura. Sensing this, the two females allowed a serious expression to take over their faces.

"What's the matter?" Mira asked.

"Did something happen?" Erza narrowed her eyes.

"It's about Jasmine." Raph stated. "She isn't doing too well."

Mira and Erza glanced at each other before looking back at Raph.

"Would you like us to go see her?" Mira asked with a small smile.

Raph nodded. "Please."

At Jasmine's House . . .

Jasmine sat up in bed, staring at the wall. She had some dark circles and bags under her eyes, indicating her lack of sleep.

She refused to sleep. Or rather, she didn't want to sleep.

She didn't want that dream to come back. I guess you could say that she is currently afraid of sleeping.

The doorbell rang, sounding throughout the entire house.

Jasmine stayed in bed, assuming Raph was going to answer it.

Until the doorbell rang again.

Grunting, the dragon slayer climbed out of bed and trudged down the stairs. As she walked through the living room, she realized that Raph was not home. Sighing to herself, she made it to the front door and opened it.

On the other side of the doorway was Mirajane and Erza.

"Nice place you have here." Erza said, looking at the exterior of the house.

"Why are you here?" Jasmine growled, her eyes narrowed and her brows furrowed.

"Raph sent us." Mira answered. "He said you weren't feeling too well."

"I'm fine." Jasmine insisted.

"You don't look fine." Erza concluded, looking at Jasmine.

"We're here to talk, Jasmine." Mira said, a small plea in her voice.

"I don't want to talk." Jasmine stated quickly.

"We know what this is about. Or at least, we have a pretty good idea." Erza said, moving closer to the door. "It's about Erik, isn't it?"

Upon hearing that name (the very instance she heard it), Jasmine gripped the doorknob and attempted to slam the door shut.

Mira put a hand to the door, stopping it.

She stared at the tanned woman in front of her, whose eyes were filled with hatred, confusion, and pain.

Mira knew Jasmine was in deep pain. Even if she wouldn't admit it herself.

"Maybe we shouldn't use that name, okay Erza?" Mira suggested, smiling. But there was a dark aura that Mira was now giving off.

It is quite rare to see Mirajane angry.

At least, now it is. As a kid, Mira was a completely different person. She was one of the troublemakers in the guild, always getting into fights.

That's why Erza and Jasmine are so close to her. The people she used to fight with as kids, were Erza and Jasmine.

The three girls had a Natsu and Gray relationship.

"We just want to help, Jasmine." Mira spoke softly. "The pain won't go away if you keep it bottled up inside."

Jasmine just stared at the two females for a moment. Then she sighed.

"I would prefer to keep this pain inside." Jasmine casted her eyes downward. "If I hold on to the pain, then it'll remind me of the mistakes I made. I've got to push through the pain. Besides, there's some stuff that I don't want to tell you."

"That's understandable." Erza nodded. "But you can move on to the future without that pain. You can remember the mistakes you've made without the pain. It's called finding peace of mind."

"We've all been to that dark pit that you're at." Mira said, a distant look in her eyes. "It will take time, but you'll find peace. And maybe love." She smiled and giggled. "But for right now, maybe you need a vacation."

"A vacation?" Jasmine perked up at the sound of a getaway. "Are you paying?"

"Paying?" Erza growled, her brows furrowed. "But you're rich!"

"But you offered." Jasmine retorted.

"Don't give me that! A true warrior owns up to her situations!" Erza shouted.

"Warrior, my butt!"

Mira silently watched as the two women argued in the doorway. Ah, just like old times. She giggled. Hmm, I said something about love earlier. I was just on a roll, but maybe I can make that happen.

Who knows? Love could be in the air soon.