Chapter XIV: The Elder and Young.

Having his shirt grasped tightly into his hand, Bob looked the younger male in the eyes. "Cry, I know with a burning passion that you're still in there! You better beat Mad right now!" Bob said, not even realizing that he was almost yelling at this point. He cared deeply for everyone in the pack, like they were his own sons. Cry's eyes closed tightly as he shook his head and attempted to get control back of his mind and body. Growls and grunts were heard from him as he squirmed around in Bob's grasp. When he opened his eyes again, they were half and half. One eye was that ragged crimson while the other was a peaceful baby blue. Bob saw this and nodded, letting him go and clapped his hands. "Alright! Keep going, you've almost got it!" He said, a smile across his face. Cry took a deep breath and furrowed his brows, closing his eyes once more and bringing his hands close to his chest. 'I'm gonna do this.' He thought determinedly to himself. Controlling his energy and bringing it closer to him, he managed to take full control of his body once again. Bob was watching curiously and closely to his body language. Opening his eyes, the oak haired male had both of his baby blues back. Smiling happily, he hugged Bob. "I did it!" He exclaimed happily. Bob patted his back and smiled as well. "Yeah you did! Great job!"
The two of them released from the hug chuckled. "I suggest you go and get some rest, kiddo. I know that type of stuff is tiring and I plan on getting some sleep as well. I'm sure Felix misses you." Bob added the last part and laughed, punching his shoulder playfully. "Yeah, you're right." Cry said and laughed with him. The both of them walked back into the cabin and said their good nights to each other before going to their rooms to sleep for the night.
***
The sun was warm and bright as it beamed through the windows of the infirmary. The smaller alpha moved around in his medical bed before finally waking up. He looked around and saw Mark sleeping beside him, safe and sound. The Irishman smiled softly and leaned over, running his hand through Mark's soft black and red hair. 'He's so cute when he's asleep.' He thought and kissed his forehead. "Mark..." Jack whispered quietly as he continued to run his hands through his hair. The other alpha opened his eyes a bit and blinked a few times, seeing his boyfriend in front of him. He smiled a bit and tilted into his touch. "Hey..." He said, his voice deep with sleepiness. "I'm glad you're okay.." Mark added and pulled Jack into his bed, cuddling him closely.
Jack chuckled as Mark nuzzled the side of his face and playfully nipped the top of his ear. They both smiled and laughed softly. "Love ya, Mark." Jack said and leaned his head on Mark's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. Mark played with the other's hair and smiled at his green locks. "Love you too, Jack."
The rest of the pack was fast asleep except for Felix and Cry. Inside their room, they were already up and teasing each other both playfully and sexually. Felix had started it and Cry played along gladly. Felix was sitting on Cry's lap, playing with his hair and giving small kisses all around his face. Cry smiled and rested his hands on Felix's lower back and ran them under his shirt which gave the Swede goosebumps. Felix pulled Cry's shirt forward and began a hot make out session. 
~~~
This chapter was hella short but it was just a filler. Haven't updated because of school but thank you all for over 2k reads! I'm glad this story is so enjoyable to you all!! <3
- Author Angell ☆