Chapter II: Rivalry.

It was around midnight as the men were walking the woods on their quest to find food for themselves. With all of them being quite hungry, tension was in the air due to the red moon and types of energy each pack member had. When they all did hunt together, they usually didn't say when they found some type of food as they stuck to a 'finders keepers' mentality. Cry was walking and something had caught his bright green eyes. A rather big looking bear was in the distance he planned on pouncing on. Ken was behind him walking with Bob and Wade as he had his eyes on the same bear. It was truly a matter of time before the two men ran and clashed for who saw it first. Cry took charge and ran towards the bear, Mark and Jack taking note that one of their members found a good kill. No more than a few seconds later Ken was right behind him in a frenzy to catch that bear first and make it his first kill for the night. Cry leaped forward and turned into his wolf form. He was a decent sized wolf- a bit on the taller side as his pure white fur glistened in the shining red light emitting from the moon. His eyes stuck out the most on him, which made him more noticeable to recognize in the pack. Ken sprung forward not too long after Cry and caught up to him, running neck and neck with him. His caramel colored fur had patches of dark brown mixed into it. Jack and Mark stopped the rest of the pack from walking and started to watch what would unfold before them next.
"I have a feeling this won't turn out good guys..." Wade said as he was with the elder Bob. "Knowing Cry, he gets competitive easier than Ken. I think he'll get aggressive." Felix put in after Wade's words. Mark and Jack both nodded in agreement. "If worse comes to worse, I'll step in to break it up." Mark added and put his hands in his jean pockets. Cry reached the bear first and bit into its back, making sure to kill it quickly. Ken growled at this and pounced on Cry, angry that he stole 'his' kill. Cry usually handled situations like this better as he was one of the calmest ones in the pack. However, tonight had him on edge and not to mention he was hungry. The white wolf stood and flung Ken off, his fur sticking up and his tail going between his legs. He gave a loud growl out to him as Ken certainly did not like that. Jack watched interested, as he's never seen that type of side out of the usually calm and collected Cryaotic. "Holy shite... He's not messin' around is he, Mark?" The Korean man shook his head and continued to watch. "He's not. I've seen him like this not even a handful of times but, I think Ken is pushing him too much."
Cry started to eat the bear and Ken slowly got up in the distance and regained himself. He couldn't help but shake the dirt off of his fur and charge at the snow wolf who was feeding. He caught him by surprise and knocked him off of his feet. This was not very good, as Cry quickly got up and went to Ken, looking down at him in his wolf form and growled, biting him on his face. Mark looked at the pack and then Jack. "Guess I gotta break it up, huh?" He turned into his wolf form and went over to the two who were fighting. He kept a bit of distance so he wouldn't end up in the mess too. A loud howl came from the alpha and he set his paw forward, looking at both of the wolves before him. Cry looked over first and then Ken, turning back into their human forms. Mark did the same as well and when he thought they had both simmered down, drama started back up again. Ken was now in Cry's face, yelling angrily about how he had 'found' the bear first and how it should've been his kill. Cry has had enough and swung on him, hitting him in the face. Mark stepped forward and pulled Cry away from Ken calmly. The brunette was squirming in the arms of the alpha, cussing at Ken and swinging his arms around.
"Cry, calm down. With this blood moon everyone is on edge and Ken just stepped over the line a bit too much." Mark said with that smooth voice of his. Jack motioned the rest of the pack to go over there and go to the two members. Felix, Wade, and Jack went to Ken while Bob came over to Mark and Cry. "Cry c'mon man. You're stronger than this, Ken didn't have a right to fight you over that." Bob said calmly and looked Cry in the eyes to reassure him. The two men smiled and Bob patted him on the back. "There we go. All better now." Cry nodded and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry for all the trouble guys... I dunno what came over me." Mark and Bob smiled and shook their heads. "It's alright man. We just have to keep on going."
~~~