Chapter One: Family Reunion

The doors of the lift opens and I saw him standing with a group of people around a table discussing something. I dropped my bags on the floor and their attention shifted to me.
"Can I help you?" Brain asked friendly."Yes...I've just come to check up on you,Brian" I said in my natural coarse voice. His eyes widen and he came walking towards me grabbing me into a hug. The confusion bright as daylight on the other's faces. He pulled away and studied me from head to toe and vice versa. Finally he managed to speak but the shock was still clear in his voice."How are you!? Look at how you've grown! Last I saw you,you were a toddler and now you're a woman!" The sentences blurting out of his mouth uncontrollably. I looked up to him,same blue eyes,same blonde hair that was now cut a little shorter. "I'm fine..I hope you don't mind that I just showed up here." I said that more sarcastically hoping he could hear the hurt and disappointment in voice. He turned around and looked at the crew standing at the table waiting for some response from him. There was four older guys and two good looking woman. One of them I could pin point as Brian's stunning wife."Hey..listen up. This is Chloe my little sister. Chlo meet Dom,Letty,Tej,Roman and Han." I gave them my best warming smile trying to look friendly but not really giving a fuck of what they think of me. Han was handsome,sexy and desirable all at once. So I got this thing for Asian guys and no matter how hard I fight against it they always seem to turn me on. I stared at him letting my eyes wander from his feet slowly up to his handsome face again. He just looked at me with a smirk on his face but also a confused frown on his forehead. I guess he didn't know Brain had a little sister. My eye stalking was rudely interrupted by the guy introduced to me as Roman."Brain has a little sister?....well what do you know." I looked at him while he was eating a snack bar Han joining in with a pack of potato chips. "I have waited so long to finally meet you Chloe." Mia(Brian's wife) said making me feel at ease with her friendliness. "You didn't tell me she was this good looking,Bro. Are you sure she's the woman you're married to?" I said in a joking voice. Brain patted me on the shoulder and walked ahead."Don't worry I don't think I deserve her either." I walked closer to them and Dom finally spoke and man did I jump at the sound of his voice. He looked really scary and I don't advice anyone to mess with him."Brian has told me so much about you Chloe. I hope you're gonna like it here." I just nodded and then Letty came and threw her arm around my neck."It will be nice to have another girl around...these guys were starting to drive me and Mia nuts." I smiled at her and she smiled back and at that moment I knew I was going to like hanging around her. Brian took my hand and led me upstairs."Where are we going?" I asked totally confused."We still have a lot to talk about." I knew he was mad at me it was obvious. We walked into a room I assumed was his office. He went and sat down behind the desk with his feet up. I just closed the door and leaned against it my legs crossed. "I'm listening.." I looked at him rolling my eyes. "You're kidding right? What? I need an excuse now to see my brother who clearly doesn't care about me?" He got up and went to stand at the window with his back towards me. "That's not true and you know that." I just snorted trying to hide the hurt."Oh really? I haven't seen you in eleven years! Eleven years! Do you have any idea how long that is!?" He turned around and looked at me."It was for the best Chlo and you know that." I looked at him feeling like I could catch snakes."Best for who!? You or me!? I'd rather not do this right now." I turned around with my hand on the doorknob. "Rather tell me what you're doing here. Did you get into trouble in Tokyo?" My eyebrows narrowed and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why do you always expect the worst from me!?" He just looked at me shaking his head. "Because I know you."