P R O L O G U E

The dark and gloom that surrounded my room is enough for me to get sleepy and drift off to sleep but one thing is odd that right now I can see a dark silhouette in the corner of my room.

I don't turn nor do I move nor do I panic , I'm too tired to even open my mouth and shout because if I do no ones gonna come and I don't have any one in the house except me and this dark silhouette.

My eyes get droopy and I close my eyes I can hear some movements but I'm too tired to even do something .

Darkness consumes me and I fall into sleep and hear a voice in my mind a calm and soothing voice,

"Sleep Mia you will soon have my comfort but right now you have to rest and don't forget-" he paused and I could feel some softness on my ear lobe and then he continued and the words he said made me rest in peace.

"I love you now and forever"

------------------

Mia Wilson, 22 years old independent , hard working girl who never gives up and then something happens which changes the life she was living and it was not to fall off a building but to be saved by a handsome gentleman and who he is of course he is her mate , so practically she is a vampires mate , how cool is that ???.

Hey guys so this is my 5th story. If you are a new reader then go to my account to see more of my works.

Feel free to comment anything and message me if you want to recommend me any of your stories, your friends or the stories that you liked actually I'm out of interesting stories and any topic is okay 👌🏻

Whether it's vampire, action, werewolf, fiction, science fiction any thing.

And you can message me anytime because I'm on Wattpad 24/7 so see I'm a very friendly author.

So let's get started shall we.👋🏻

👋🏻