Shower

Adele's POV
*5 years later*
Heyleys is in 7th grade and has some lovely friends and Angelo is starting Kindergarten next year. And me and Simon are having the night to ourselves because the kids are going to Nanas for the night. "Hey kids ready to go" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes coming" they shouted and ran down to put there shoes on. "Simon I'll be back soon just dropping the kids off" I said and put on my scarf because it's now winter and it's snowing. Me and the kids left the house and got into the car. Ready? Are u both buckled in?" "Yes mummy" I started the car and drove to mums house
We got out the car and walked up to mums door. *knock knock* mum came and opened the door. "Hey there my two favourite grandchildren" she said giving them big hugs "hey sweetie thanks for letting them stay over" "oh no problem mum I'm glad they like staying with u" I said giving her a kiss "yes me too do u want to have a cup of hot honey?" "No thnx I'm going to get off now Simon waiting at home" "okay sweetie I'll see u tomorrow" she gave me a hug and I left. I got back into the car and headed back home.
I got home and opened the door and tock off my coat and scarf. "Simon I'm home" I shouted "okay hey babe" he said coming down the stairs. He put his arms around me and and wrapped my arms around him. I snuggled my head until his chest "I'm cold want to watch some movies on the sofa?" I said into his chest.
"Okay" he looked at me in the eyes and gave me a soft kiss on my cold lips.
We both got into some comfortable clothes and we both snuggled into each other watching some movies we watched 'The Hunger Games 'with Jenifer Lawrence in them she one of my friends we have to catch up sometime. After the film ended I followed over on Simons chest and started to make out with him. His hands started to explore my body. While I wrapped mine around his neck. Things started to get heated so Simon pulled me up and carried me to the bedroom with my legs wrapped around his torso still kissing his soft lips. When we were walking up the stairs I noticed where he was taking me and I smiled on his lips. He laid me on the bed not letting our lips unconnected from each other. His hands started to go up my shirt and he unhooked my bra. He softly played my my boobs with one hand and he pulled my top off I let my bra slowly fall off. I pulled his top off and he unbuckled his trousers pulling them down. I sat up and walked to the bathroom." Two minutes babe I need a shower" I smirked "oh little miss Adkins" he said laughing I left the door open a crack and started to shower. I tock off the rest of my clothes and got into the shower. After 2 minutes I saw the door open and Simon walked in. He opened the shower door and joined me in the shower. He pinned me to the shower wall and gently started to kiss my neck. "Simon I need u know" I whispered in his ear he kissed my whole right side on my body making me wait. He got to my thigh and he added 2 fingers. He started off slowly and quicker his paste. Making me moan his name "omg Simon faster" I moan he went faster and faster he added a third finger making me cum over his hand. "Omg babe that was amazing" I managed to say. We kissed for some more time and he entered me unexpectedly he wasn't faster faster. We both moan from all the pleasure. "Babe I'm about to cum" Simon says "it's okay don't stop please!" She screams. He keeps going and we both cum at the same time. He pulls out and we both stand there letting the water fall onto our steaming body's. We catch our breath and we get out of the shower we didn't bother getting dry. Simon laid on the bed and I joined him I slowly move my hand down to his little friend and start giving him a hand job. We made out while I gave him a hand job he added his tongue and we battled.after a few more rounds it was 2am in the morning and we both fall asleep naked.
It was 12pm and me both got up. "Morning handsome" i say "morning princess" he says giving me a kiss on my head. "I'm hungry want to make breakfast" he says "okay" we both go to the kitchen without putting any clothes on. I made pancakes and orange juice for us both and we both enjoyed it as we eat my mum pulled up outside with the kids in the back "shit my mums here quick get some clothes on" I shout. We both run up stairs and put on some clothes Simon puts on some boxers and  joggers with a white v neck top I put some underwear on and a white robe. My mum come through the door as me no Simon walk down the stairs smiling. "Hey there lover birds." My mum says " wait what?" I say trying to sound confused "don't give me that look I saw u two run upstairs" she say laughing. We all start laughing "haha okay mummy got us" I say giving her a hug. My two little cuties come walking in the door." Hey baby's have a nice time with nana?" I said giving them hugs "yes" they says together. Simon picks them both up and gives them big hugs. They laugh as Simon gave them kisses. "Okay I've got to go I'm meet someone at the cafe I'll see u guys soon" mum my says  " okay mum see u soon" and she left.

Hey update
I'm only updating this book on weekends because it's a big book
Hope u enjoy this chapter 😏
Vote and comment