Chapter 3

Adeles POV:

I wake up at 9 in the morning with the biggest headache and then last night came rushing back CRASHHH "wtf was that?" I said running onto the balcony that over looks inside or the house and I find Laura trying to make pancakes "sorry donut" Laura said putting down the pans "hey delly can u cook I'm not the best pretty please!" Laura said in a cute voice "haha ok Laura" we both giggled. I finished make making breakfast at 9:45am "Laura breakfast!!" I shouted we both sat down and ate our pancakes "hey Laura I'm going out today at 2 o'clock do u mind looking after Louie for me?" I asked Laura "yeh sure why were u going?" She said straight after just out to lunch with a man that I met last night who brought us home, he wanted to since he spilt my drink on my last night" I said looking at her while put a pice pancake in my mouth "ohh I get it u want me to baby sit while u go on a date with a lover boy now?!" While raising one eyebrow "haha Laura haha no it not a date" "ok delly u better go get ready and take a shower I'll be down here watching Netflix 😘" I walk up stairs watching Laura turn on the tv I reach the bathroom and I grab a towel and some underwear I lay them down and i take my clothes of and jump right in, while I was washing I thought about Simon and how he could change my life and how happy I could be with him I start to sing quietly so I'm not disturbing Laura's Netflix marathon. I get out and dry myself off and get dressed into something casual because I dont want to look too over dressed I put my hair into my signature messy bun and sunglasses and get ready to leave at 1:45pm "goodbye Laura" I say closing the door "bye donut good luck" I get in my car and I drive too my favourite cafe were Simon told me to meet him, as soon as I arrive I see Simon waiting at the door I slowly get out and get my hand bag. simon must have noticed me getting out because I could feel his eye on me. He looks at me in a way people can't think, I might be falling for him but we have only know each other for a day, Simon greets me with a hug, a hug that is different to others I felt safe and warm, kind of like home. i look him in the eye and see his big brown eye I think to myself I could get lost in them everyday. I was snapped out of my daydream by Simon leading me inside to the table were I alway sit the table with two chairs by the windows in the corner "how are u today Adele?" He asked kindly "I'm very good thank you! How are u?" I said in a English ascent then laughing afterwards "haha I'm fine thank so Adele " he looks in my eye again I could see he feels the same way about us "tell me about urself suprize me" he said getting comfortable "haha well I have a dog named Louie......" We both chatted and joked and made funny statements it was fun we both get up to leave and Simon asked me a question "are u ticklish Adele" he said with a gin on his face "haha I don't know" I said smiling back at him "well that mean we will have to find out" he came up to me and tickled me till I could not find my breath to laugh any more. We both were standing a centre metre away he pulled up my chin for me to look in his eyes. My heart was racing I didn't know what to do he......

Haha my first cliffhanger I hope it going ok 😗I love writing this book this is the longest chapter yet I have a huge amount of ideas to go into the story u are in for a treat I'm always changing my mind 😂😂I hope u enjoy my book and leave a vote and comment if u like😘😘
~jasmine 🐾💜