Calm dowm

Heyleys POV:

I ran to daddy crying because I man was in mummy's room with a knife. "Daddy daddyyy mummy needs u!!"
"Why darlin what's happening" he said out of breath
"There's a man with a knife in mummy's room" I said crying into his shoulder
"Ok darlin u stay behind me and we will get him out ok" he said putting me down. We speed walked to mummy's room I stayed behind daddy leg when we entered the room
"Hey Man U need to leave before something bad happens" daddy said trying to stay calm
"Okay" he said
We all looked at each other like wtf. I walk past me and daddy through the door way when I felt hands on body, and then I got pulled away from daddy. "DADDYY" I screamed.
The man started running he had a strong grin on me witch was hurting me I cried and screamed. The man was too fast for daddy to catch him. I was hitting his back and kicking him. Trying to get away I tried bitting him but nothing worked.

Adeles POV:

He was leaving without out a problem I was shocked but then he grabbed Hayley and ran away I could hear her screaming for her life. I jumped out of the bed not caring if my body was too weak I had to get her back no matter what.i had streams of tears from my eyes "HEYLEY" I shouted "mummyyyy help me" she screeched "Heyley were are u" everything was going in slow motion all the voices around me were echoing doctors rushed to my side but I pushed them away. My legs were going weak but I didn't care I would crawl my way to her if I had to "Heyley darlin were are u" I tried to say but hardly nothing came out I fell to my knees with my head in my hands crying my heart out. I felt strong gentle arms wrap around me. I broke away from Simon embrace and stumbled to my feet "Heyley say somthing" I shouted I made my way to the entrance of the hospital. My life isn't complete without Heyley anymore I need her shes like my comfort blanket I need her with me all the time. If she's hurt I'm hurt if she's sad I'm sad. When we adopted her I told her "when ur sad I will be with u when u feel unwell I'm with u if I'm not there I am there just in ur heart she's my wonder wall and I'm her wonder wall".

Heyleys POV:

He throw me into the back of his van and locked the door. I curled up into ball and cried into my knees. "Why is my life she shit every time something good happens there's always something bad that happens next." I couldn't breath I had to calm down but I couldn't I was just kidnapped for fuck sake. We stopped and he pulled my out we was somewhere near a lake it was an old house he told me to get into the room upstairs so I went before something else bad happens to me I ran up stairs nearly falling on the hard wood I got into the room and sat on the chair I was so tired I just forgot were I am and what happened I closed my eye hoping this was a dream. I got woken up by someone tying my hands to the chair" what are u doing!!" I screamed " just be quiet for once just going to have some fun that's all" he said with a smirk on his face "IM ONLY 8 WHY ARE U DOING THIS PLEASE! DONT I BEG U PLEASE! ILL DO ANYTHING" I said trying to wiggle my self out of the chair "u will do anything?!?" He said " YES I WILL PLEASE! LET ME GO" he put a pieces of cloth to my mouth and I fell staring back to sleep.
I woke up again feeling so sore my whole body hurt. I was untied from the chair so I got up a tried to walk but I fell to the floor. I looked at my legs and saw little cuts all the way up my leg they spelled 'Alex' I cried and cried when I looked and the window feeling sorry for myself the man BURSTED through the door and told me to sit back on the chair "NO!" I screamed at him "don't scream at me misses" he said coming towards me. He pulled my by my hair and sat my on the chair. A boy came in he looked my age I studied his face a little and I new who he was. It was the boy who beat me up at the adoption centre "oh crap" I whispered. He came up to me and slapped me "oh like I've never missed this" he said to me picking up my head to look at him. he punched me in the face and my nose started to bleed "please! Stop please!" I begged them "stop whining" the boy said I cried all 24h In till they stopped my face was a mess and my body felt like it was giving up.

Simons POV:

"Adele please! Get back in to the bed I'll go find her I promise but I need u to be okay before I go" I said trying to get he back to her room "Simon I need her with me please! Find her" she whispered I helped her to here bed "Simon I'll stay with her and Angelo u go find her it's ok" Laura said giving me a hug "thank you Laura" I gave my little boy and kiss and then Adele. I left and got into my car and began to search the whole town.

Short chapter hope u like it comment and vote if u want me to carry on 😘😘 I feel bad for putting Heyley through all this but it's only a story.