Walk in

Adeles POV:

It was 6am and me and Simon was still asleep in bed with just a thin blanket covering our body's. I woke up to the sound of our bedroom door opening "hey guys it th...." Shit it was Laura "Laura omg I'm sorry why didn't u knock u idiot?" I said laughing witch made Simon wake up "arrrr Laura" he literally jumped off the bed falling onto the floor. We all laughed "I'm sorry guys I'll be down stair but hurry up Simon Daniels waiting" she said closing the door "omg" I said rubbing my eyes "good morning" I whispered in a sleepy voice putting my hand on my baby bump Simon joined me with some boxers on he put a hand over my hand and leading in for a passionate kiss I let him. I laid back him following me never letting our lips break away "Simon come on we have to go" Daniel shouted from down stairs " on my way" he shouted back "I love u" he said putting on a shirt and some joggers "I love u more now go Daniels waiting" I said pushing him out the door " ok bye see u soon" he gave me one last kiss and left with Daniel down stairs.
I grabbed some underwear and put on my dressing gown I got down stairs to find my make up artist and Laura "hey guys" I said coming down stairs slowly because I can't see my feet anymore "hey girl u ready" Laura said coming to help me get down the stair " ready as I'll ever be" I walked up to my make up artist and gave him a hug. I sat down in the chair ready for my hair and make up. " delly do u want some tea?" Laura shouted from the kitchen " yes please!" I shouted back Laura brought me my tea and we all chatted for some time while waiting for me to be done. It was 7pm and we were all ready Laura was in her outfit which her make up done like she wants it. "Delly the cars here to take us to the reception" I grabbed the dress and shoes and head out the door. My nerves were starting to kick in and my knee was bouncing up and down because it kind of a habit now when I'm nervous. While we was in the car I called my security guard to make sure no unexpected guest come.

Hey guys sorry for the wait but I want u guys to be exited for the next chapters because I'm not but I hope u guys are! I feel like nobody likes my book 😕 😘 but I have school and that's what's holding me up so please! Forgive me