(Stony) Can we make up?

Start from the beginning

Tony shook his head and slammed down the metal. "Why don't you come and fucking make me! Huh?"

"Fine!" Steve walked over to Tony and grabbed his wrist.

Tony looked up and him, his eyes dark with anger and pain. "Get off of me."

"No." Steve took the wires out of Tony's hands then dragged him to the couch in the corner, much to the smaller males protest.

Tony struggled to get out of Steve's grip. "Let me go before I have Jarvis get me a suit. Then we can really settle this shit, just me and you."

Steve shook his head, "Fine, But don't try to get up or I'll tie you there," Steve warned.

Tony let a smirk work it's way onto his face, unable to hold back his sarcastic comment anymore he finally said it. "Wouldn't be the first time you tried to tie me up."

Steve smiled, "Shouldn't be the last either."

"You're still hot when you get mad."

Steve shrugged "I can't always keep a level head. Plus, you seem to like annoying me."

"Only when I get sex afterward," Tony smirked when he saw the light red on Steve's cheeks.

Steve tried to ignore Tony's flirting. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't want it to end like this. I-I didn't want it to end."

Tony looked down at his hands. "You picked your side... It wasn't mine."

"Tony, I love you....but Bucky..."

"You love him more," Tony answered.

"No." Steve tilted his chin up to look him in the eyes, "I just need something from the past. He's like a brother to me. I couldn't lose him. I already lost Peggy. He's all I have left."

"I get it, I guess... I'm still don't like him though."

Steve smiled, "Forgive me?"

Tony thought about it, "Do I get hot make-up sex?"

Steve rolled his eyes and grinned, "Maybe."

Tony smirked, "Kiss me."

Steve locked his lips with Tony's as the brunette moved to straddle the blonde. Steve let his hands glide all over Tony's sides and back. Tony let his hands tighten in Steve's hair, making him moan into the kiss softly. As payback, Steve slid his hands down to grab Tony's ass, making Tony moan deeply into the kiss.

Tony smirked, "Off to a good start."

Steve smirked and pecked his lips, "It'd be better if you didn't have as many clothes on."

Tony laughed, "Good thing that can be fixed."

Steve smiled and took off Tony's shirt.

"Not fair, I'm calling bullshit," Tony complained as he shook his head.

"On what?"

"Your sexy body still has clothes on!"

Steve rolled his eyes and sat up to take his shirt off. "Better?"

Tony ran his hands down the rippling abs. "Great. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get on to the 'hot make-up sex' you mentioned earlier."

"So eager," Tony smirked, he had definitely rubbed off on the American sweetheart everyone loved.

Steve shrugged, "Hot men tend to do that to me."

"Thank god I'm hot as fuck."

"Cocky aren't we?" Steve questioned.

"Cocky guys tend to have a big cock," Tony said making Steve blush. "But, the thing is, you aren't cocky. I've been very confused about that lately."

Steve grinned and rolled his eyes, "Very funny Stark."

Tony shrugged and connected their lips once again. Steve took full dominance, surprisingly, as he licked along Tony's bottom lip wanting entrance. Tony gladly gave it to him and moved his tongue along with the blonde. Steve slid his hands into Tony's pants and squeezed his ass.

"For the love of God fuck me already!" Tony practically moaned out.

"I thought you'd never ask," Steve teased.

He lifted Tony up and carried him to one of the tables. He knocked all the stuff onto the floor and set Tony down. Tony could fix it later.

He pulled Tony's pants off and moved back to his lips. While they kissed Tony unbuckled Steve's pants and slid them down Steve's legs. Steve rolled his hips down onto Tony's. Tony moaned at the friction.

"Quit with the foreplay and fuck me already!"

Steve chuckled a little "Fine" He pulled his boxers off and did the same to Tony.

Steve licked his fingers and shoved two into Tony's ass. Tony thrust his hips up, only to make Steve pin them back down before he continued.

"What part of 'fuck me' don't you understand, Solider?"

Steve rolled his eyes and retracted his fingers. He lined up and shoved into Tony. Tony let out a loud scream of pain. Steve thrust into him slowly, letting him adjust.

"Faster."

Steve lifted Tony's leg over his shoulder, to get deeper, and continued. Steve sped up and brushed against Tony's prostate.

"Fuck! Do that again, Please!"

Steve did it again making Tony's back arch off the table. Steve smirked and continued pounding into Tony's sweet spot.

"Ah! I'm gonna cum," Tony moaned out.

Steve started jerking him off slowly. "Do it."

Tony tried holding it in but failed to do so and he came all over his chest. Steve continued to thrust into Tony until he came. He then pulled out and slid his boxers on. He gave Tony his and finished getting dressed. Once they were clothed they went upstairs. Bucky was sitting in a chair eating a plum.

Steve smiled and sat on the couch "Hey."

Tony sat next to him and intertwined their fingers.

"Hey," he threw his plum into the garbage "You know everything you guys do or say can be heard upstairs right?"

Steve blushed and stayed quiet while Tony started laughing, "Well, what can I say, make-up sex is the best sex."

(: The End :)