⊲|Chapter:2'NEW LAW!'|⊳

Start from the beginning

"Then how would you know that I'm eating it in the first place?"

"Umm..... I was just joking. Forget it. It slipped my mind that you don't understand jokes."

I rolled my eyes at his statement. Sure he is eight but he acts as if he's eighteen.

We started walking upstairs. "So how are you feeling now?" Josh continued.

"Better than last week." I told him, giggling. I did feel a little pain where the guys had punched me but other than that I was fine. Oh yeah, my wrist. How can I forget that? It pained like a bitch. I thank lord it was on the left hand because I'm a righty.

We sat in the living room eating strawberry ice cream, while watching spongebob. "I can't believe I, Joshua Anderson, is eating this girly stuff!" He said abruptly, referring to the ice cream. Did I tell you, my brother is extremely dramatic?

"You can leave it if you don't want to eat it. I'll be more than happy to have another bowl of this girly stuff." I told him, plopping a spoonful of the girly stuff-ice-cream in my mouth.

Guys like strawberry flavour too, don't they?

"No, no. Thanks for the offer but no. I'm gonna eat it myself."

Drama queen!

Rebecca entered the room and sat beside me on the sofa with a bowl of ice cream in her hands. "What took you so long?"

"Oh, I was busy making the dinner. Stella left early today as she wasn't feeling well," she explained. Stella was our cook. And she, was the best cook in this whole world. Rebecca on the other hand was her opposite. "Oh, hope she gets well soon," I whispered.

"So that means we'll have to eat burnt food today?" Echoed, Josh's voice.

Dramatic but true.

"That was one time Josh! And don't eat if you don't want to, but don't say mean things about my cooking okay? I may not cook as good as Stella but I can cook well. You are always welcome to order from any restaurant. Look at your sister, learn from her. She loves my cooking and she will eat it, right Sophia?" She asked, looking at me hopefully.

I gulped and nodded, unwillingly. From the corner of my eye I saw Josh, holding back a laughter. "Rebecca I think-," I started, but she didn't let me complete.

"Did you see Josh! Now, no matter how much you beg for my food, I won't give it to you. It's all mine!" "And Sophia's," she added, smiling at me and I had to give her a forced smile back.

"Hahahahahahaha! You-are so fun-ny Rebehhcca!" Josh let out between his laughter. "Beg? For your food? Ahahahaha! You're good at cracking jokes."

Tonight is going to be a disaster.

*****

I made a new law for myself.

It was a very strict law. Go to school late! Yeah late. So that I don't cross paths with any of the bullies. And that law worked fine with me. I reached school at 7:35 when our class starts at 7:30. There was no interruption at all. I took out my books and went directly to my chemistry class. Though I'm a nerd but I hate chemistry. Most of the part is played by my lovely chemistry teacher.