Chapter 12

H-hello (^-^')/)
I'm really nervous, and I know you guys really won't read it but I would still like to thank you guys again for reading it and enjoying my very first Fanfiction  (^-^)/)
And I would like to apologize for everyone who was waiting for this chapter to update. It's just... a lot of stuff happened to me. Like I just started getting insecure about this story and about myself and I needed to focus on school. Of course to this day I am still insecure, but I am getting help. So, I'm sorry, but as always I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me if you enjoyed it or not "(\(^-^)/)"

******************************************

"Natsu! How many times have I told you, you can not teach Iggy magic yet! Heck he can't talk yet! Nor even walk!" Lucy glared, as Natsu was trying to dodge every house item Lucy was throwing at him.

"Alright! Alright I'm sorry Luce!" Natsu cried as he was almost hit by a flying chair.

"Tch. Now I'm late, I have to meet up with the girls to for my wedding dress shopping. Wait till Erza finds out why I'm late." Lucy smirked as she was grabbing her purse.

"N-N-Now L-Luce, l-let's not tell E-Erza. After all you can't get married without the groom." Natsu said as he was sweating bullets.

"Fair enough, well I'll be going. Iggy will wake up in about 20 minutes from now. Happy make sure Natsu doesn't set the house on fire alright!" Lucy explained as she was leaving her house.

"Yeah, yeah I know what to do. After all he's my son too." Natsu pouted.

"Aye! Let's hope he isn't mean like Lushie is!" Happy said as he was eating a fish.

"What was that!?"

"Nothing!" Happy sweat dropped.

"Whatever, bye and Natsu don't teach Iggy anything m, not a word, magic, or how to walk. I want to be there and see it with my own eyes." Lucy stated

"Yeah, I know now go have fun. Love you."

"Love you too." Lucy said as she closed the door.

****************************************

"Sorry I'm late guys, the baby was being cranky."

"No worries, after all it is Natsu kid too." Lisanna said as she imagined Iggy and Natsu together.

"Let's just hope he has Lucy personality for the sake of the guild." Levy said as she was imagining a reckless Iggy burning down the guild.

"Alright, as much I would love to talk about Iggy and how he would be like when he grows up. We have an important mission today, and that's to find the most perfect dress for Lucy!" Mira cried.

"Yeah!"

************** At the shop **************

"Ughhh! Happy was right! I am fat!" Lucy cried out

"Nonsense! It's the dress fault. They're either too big or too small." Erza stated

"Yeah, Erza's right and I think t just mainly had to do with your chest Lucy. I mean after you gave birth to Iggy your chest even grew bigger than they were already." Lisanna pointed

"Either way, it's not like no one in the guild is bother by it. I bet all the guys are happy to see those baddies grow. Especially a fire dragon slayer." Cana winked as she started fondling Lucy's boobs.

"Cana!" Lucy was now blushing furiously.

"Come on, let's go check another store." Levy laughed as everyone left the store.