Chapter 7

Hello sorry but it's been a frustrating these days hope you guys can forgive me! And it's close to 100 minna thank you so much! ;-;

Love you guys and all rights go to Hiro Mashima

***********************************

"Minna..... I'm pregnant!" Lucy yelled across the guild.

By that everyone had their jaws dropped except for Mira who fainted due to her fangirling.

"NAAAAAATTSSSSSSUUUUUU!!!" Erza cried as she had her sword charging at Natsu ready to give him punishment.

"Wait! No please let me live so I can see my child!" Natsu cried as he hid behind Lucy.

"It doesn't matter you did it wrong Natsu you were suppose to marry her than have children!" Erza yelled as she glared at Natsu pointing her sword to Natsu neck

"W-w-wait but me and Luce are already married!" Natsu cried out.

"Ehhh!?" Everyone in the guild cried out except for all of the dragon slayers in the guild.

"Hold up I don't remember you bending down on one knee and putting a ring on my finger!?" Lucy yelled.

"What are you talking about I left you a mark that symbolizes you are my mate and that we are married so no one can take away what's mine." Natsu explained.

By this Lucy had blushed ten shades of red.

"And besides I remember you were the one who was bending down and-" but before Natsu could finish he was received with a Lucy kick.

"Natsu I know that for you, you think you guys are already married but no one will know that Lucy is married unless you guys have a wedding and a ring." Erza explained

"Well if Luce wants one then I guess we could as long everyone knows that Lucy is mine and only mine and nobody can have her cause I ain't sharing!" Natsu shouted as he pulled the blushing Lucy to him.

"Then it's settled we'll have another Fairy Tail wedding!" Mira cried out in joy as she woke up from being unconscious.

"Wait hold up I'm sorry you guys but I would rather get married after I give birth." Lucy said.

"Oh my god that will be perfect if you had a boy it would the ring holder and if it's a girl it will be the flower girl! Oh imagine if they had twins one boy and one girl!" Mira squealed as she passed out again from fangirling.

"Alright now it's settled, but if you ever and I mean ever make Lucy cry i will torture you with 100 punishments a day!" Erza said as she gave Natsu a death glare

"Like hell I'll make Lucy cry!" Natsu shouted, "but sorry Erza me and Luce need to go back home."

As Natsu said that he picked Lucy up like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder.

"Wait why do we have to go to my house!? And put me down!" Lucy yelled

"Hey I have to hold out for nine months at least let me have my last snack before we go to our honeymoon!" Natsu said as he had a devious smile plastered on his face.

"This is gonna be a long day." Lucy mumbled as she blushed redder than Erza hair while Natsu laughed running to her house.

***********************************

Ahhhh I was having si much trouble on trying to finish it! Anyways please tell if you liked it or not and also if you follow me I'll follow back!