Chapter 10

I'M SO SORRY I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON ;-; PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!

OK the main reason why I haven't wrote any new chapters was because one Drama -_- and also cuz of my memory problems. I tend to lose memories every few often so yeah I'm sorry please don't hit me! ;-;

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Lucy yelled in pain.

At the sound of Lucy screaming Natsu had woke up in a fighting stance until he saw Lucy state.

"Luce!? Come on is it time? Are you ok?" Natsu asked freaking out but before he can ask more question Lucy had cut him off

"What the fuck you think happened Natsu!? My fucking water broke you dumbass! Agh!" Lucy cried in pain as she tried to get up from the floor but she couldn't do to the pain consuming in her stomach.

"R-right! I'll call the guild ok just stay there ok." Natsu said as he went to go call Mira.

"Does it look like I'll be going anywhere!?"

*****At the Guild*****

"Alright minna come on let's get into our position liked we practice before. Lucy's having the baby!" Natsu yelled out as he carried Lucy to the guild

"You heard him! Aghh! Help me please!" Lucy screamed.

"I'll go get Procylious." Jet said as ran out of the guild.

"Natsu take Lucy to the infirmary with me quick!" Wendy informed.

"Everyone go get us some towels and keep the air conditioning on were gonna need it since it's Natsu child so it doesn't get too hot for her!" Mira instructed.

By that everyone was scrambling around to get the items they needed for Lucy and her baby until Porcylious came .

"Where is she?" Porcylious asked.

Just when the guild were going to tell her you can hear the scream from Lucy in the infirmary.

"Nevermind. Now get away from me you humans!" She cried.

After she had said that, she had made Mira leave the room so it was only Lucy, Wendy, Natsu, and her in the room.

"You can do this Luce. " Natsu whispered as he was standing by Lucy holding her hand to support her.

********Time Skip********

It's been 12 hours since the guild have been hearing Lucy's scream of pain and the constant yelling of Natsu pain from Lucy.

Everyone was worried for Lucy and the baby. Some were also worried for Natsu too but they just wanted the baby to be safe and alive and their guild mate.

"I hope Lu-chan is alright." Levy said as she was worried for her best friend.

"I'm worried about Bunny Girl too but I'm even worried about Salamander I mean he's been screaming the same amount Bunny girl is." Gajeel said as he hugged Levy behind her back from her sitting on his lap.

*******In the Infirmary*******

"Aghhhhhhhh! It hurts! It hurts!"

"Oh this hurts well you know what else hurts giving birth to your god damn child! Aghhhh I'm so going to kill you after this!" Lucy yelled as she was grabbing on to Natsu hand like her life depended on it.

"Come on Lucy just one more push and it'll all be over!" Wendy cried out.

After Wendy had said that Lucy had gave her final push and then they finally heard that sound they've been waiting for nine months.

               The cry of a baby boy.

"Now since I'm done with you Humans I'll be off, and Wendy training is next week." Porcylious said as she left the guild.

Once she had left the guild everyone was swarming around her asking many questions.

"Is the baby alright?"

"Is Lucy ok?"

"Did Natsu died?"

"Get away from me! And Yes the baby and the blonde human are fine, however the pink haired human.... He's fine just make sure his lover doesn't kill him." Porcylious said as she left the guild.

Right when she left everyone had entered the infirmary, well they tried to.

"Hey everyone shut up don't you see Lucy and the baby are trying to sleep!? Besides you can see them tomorrow it's late so go home now!" Natsu exclaimed.

At that said mostly everyone had gone back home very relieved that their guild mates are safe.

*******In the Infirmary*******

"Jeez you think they can take a hint." Natsu side as he closed the door to look at Lucy and his son.

"Well what do you expect? It's Fairy Tail." Lucy breathed out as she hold their new born son in her hands.

"Hey Luce he has your hair color!" Natsu cried out in amazed asts look at his son.

"Yeah but he has you eyes and your features," Lucy said, "Wait what are we going to name him?"

At that Natsu had thought about it until he came up with one "Igneel and we can call him Iggy for short." Natsu said very proud of his idea.

"Hmm... Igneel I like it." Lucy said as she rocked the new born, Iggy to sleep.

"You do know they didn't left right?" Lucy said.

"Yeah I know but hey they're celebrating let them have their fun and besides we're all pretty tired so let's go to sleep." Natsu said as he went to lay next to Lucy as they had put Igneel between them.

"Yeah well goodnight Natsu, Iggy love you." Lucy said as she drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight Lucy, Iggy love you too." Natsu said as he also drafted back to sleep but before he did he thought of one thing.

       'This is the best day of my life.'

         ************************

Well hoped you guys like it and again I'm really sorry but please leave a comment I accept any review and also I would like to ask do you guys think I'm going to fast in this story and if I am please tell me

Now then hope you have a nice day and bye \(^¤^)/