Chapter 9

Gaahhh so sorry for the errors from the last chapter xC ugh I feel embarrassed but hey I'll get better and OMG thank you guys for making it all the way up to 150! Love you guys so much ;-;

All rights go to Hiro Mashima

***********************************

As everyone was waiting for the news to come Lucy had opened the doors as she shouted gleefully
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's a boy!"

As everyone heard that all you can hear were screaming, cheering, and some people losing/winning money from the bet.

"Hell yeah in your face metal-head and stripper! Not only did I beat you guys getting my girlfriend pregnant but I got the first baby boy!" Natsu cackled

"Tch. Whatever man I just feel bad for Lucy to put up with you. Then I just hope your kid isn't a twerp like you." Gray remarked as he was sitting beside Juvia.

"You get used to it I mean Juvia gets used to your stripping habits" Lucy giggled.

(A.N. Boom! *shots fired*)

As Lucy said that everyone had laughed while Gray and Natsu just sat there wearing a pouts on their face.

"Hey! That's not fair Luce I mean I get used to your yelling." Natsu retorted.

At that point everyone had thought the same thing in their mind 'it was nice knowing you Natsu'

"Oh really then! Well I have to deal alot with you all the damn time with you breaking in my house using my bathroom leaving your cloths all over the place,you always eat all my damn food and espicially you using my god damn bed!" Lucy yelled.

"Well I have to deal alot with you too! I mean I have to deal with all your cravings and your crying or how you always take forever in the bathroom when we need to leave and how there is no room in the bed for me to sleep with you because of your stomach!" Natsu cried out.

'He messed up big time...' the guild thought.

"S-so your saying I'm fat... Well then if you think that you've put up with me enough then I guess I'll leave after all you clearly implied that you're annoyed of me!" Lucy screamed as she marched down the guild hall to slam the door shut as everyone had notice she was about to cry.

"Look what you did Natsu! I'll go get her. Poor Lu-chan." Levy said as she ran to go find her pregnant best friend.

By that everyone was silent untill after a few minutes passed by they went back to what they were doing but the girls were giving Natsu glares while the guys just gave Natsu a pat on the back as he went to the corner moping in agony as he realized he had gone too far and had made his mate cry.

Although everyone had went back to what they were doing they were actually not that rowdy for them still being concerned about the celestial mage but as time passed by everyone one by one had to go home.

"Natsu you are the only one left here you need to go back home. I need to go back home and the guild is closing up in a few minutes." Mira stated as she was still crushed that her OTP had a huge fight.

"Ughh but I don't know what to do Luce is still mad at me and I can't go home because Luce is mad at me she won't let me be inside her apartment." Natsu said as he sighed for the uptinth time.

"Look Natsu I know you were frustrated about Lucy being too emotional but you have to realize that all you need to do is just talk things through and if she doesn't listen why don't you just bribe her with food? I mean today she has been getting even more hungry then she usually eats." Mira explained as she remembered Lucy almost eating Natsu's fir chicken.

"Your right Mira thanks now I know what to do!" Natsu shouted as he hoped off the table and ran outside the guild to go to Lucy's house with his new plan from Mira.

*********At Lucy's House*********

All you can hear was Lucy crying her eyes out as she fed herself with chocolate ice-cream with chocolate covered fudge with chocolate chips and some chocolate milk.

But before she could eat any more the door bell had runged as she tried to get up while wiping away the tears to see who would be at her house at this late at night.

But as she opened the door she saw the last person she wanted to see... Natsu.

Just before she had shut the door Natsu had beat her to it by putting his foot from closing the door.

"Wait Luce! Hear me out please!" Natsu said as he tried to keep the door open from Lucy closing it.

"Hell no your the last person I want to see! Go away Natsu." Lucy shouted as he tried to close the door from keeping Natsu coming in.

"Wait! I brought food!" Natsu said

At that word Lucy had stopped from trying close the door from mentioning food.

"I'm listening." Lucy said as she waited to hear what Natsu brought.

"Ok but first I need to get inside so we won't hear complaints from the neighbors like last time remember." Natsu said but at the last part he had smirked from that memory.

"Natsu! S-shut up! Don't bring that up and fine I'll let you come inside but first what food did you brought." Lucy cried out as she remembered the memory and had blushed about that.

"Yes! OK but I won't tell you unless I come inside." Natsu explained.

*sigh* "Fine." Lucy said that she had opened the door for Natsu to come inside but took the food away from him as she went to the living room to hear what Natsu wanted to talk about.

As they sat down Natsu had started to talk, "Look Luce I didn't mean to say that you were fat heck I don't think your fat but I'm sorry how I said all those things about you I shouldn't be saying anything when your the one who has to be pit up with the pregnancy thing and giving birth to our kid." As Natsu said that he felt a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"No I'm the one who should be apologizing. After all you have been going on missions days after days that you haven't been getting enough sleep while you have to deal with me being emotional and it's not fair for you when your just trying to be there for us Natsu." Lucy reasoned out as she was starting to cry when she realized she's just doing nothing but sleeping and eating.

"Nah I think we're just both frustrated about this whole situation come on let's just get some rest." Natsu said as he saw Lucy was about to cry but as soon as he said that Lucy calmed down and agreed with him.

As both of them went to Lucy's bed and snuggled up together it was moments later when she had realized she had another craving so she got up and went to the kitchen to go make some chicken.

While Lucy was making some chicken she had thought 'wow that fire looks tasty oh I wonder if it'll be good with chicken' it was then at that moment Natsu had came and asked Lucy what she was making but had freaked out when she noticed Lucy was crying again and had asked what was wrong untill Lucy had said.

"Look what you have done to me Natsu. I now think that fire looks tasty as in I want to eat it."

When Natsu had heard that he just started to laugh but that ended quickly as Lucy had Lucy kicked him a hill she was enjoying her.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fire chicken.

***********************************

Well hoped you enjoyed that and please tell me if you liked it or not

Bye hoped you had a nice day ^-^