12

Melvin
three months later

"Stop Mel,"

"Its my ass, so I'ma grab it." I said squeezing it again.

"Babe stop," she whined. "I'm trying to do my homework."

"Gimme a kiss then I'll leave you alone," I said beating on her booty like it was a drum.

"Damn," I mumbled, biting my lip as it jiggled.

Turning over, she sat up and grabbed my face, kissing me long and hard.

Adding some tongue, I deepened the kiss then pulled away with her bottom lip between my teeth.

"Mmm, okay. That's enough," she said between pecks.

I pecked her lips one last time before I got off the bed, smacking her thigh in the process.

"Ouch!" She screamed.

"I swear if I have a bruise right there imaa hurt you," she threatened.

"Iann worried. But aye, I gotta go to work so ima call you on my break," I said putting my hoodie on.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You promise you'll call this time?"

"Yeah, Pooh. I promise," I reassured earning a smile from her.

Standing on her tip toes, she leaned in for a kiss. I placed my hands on her ass, squeezing as I met her halfway.

I put my tongue in her mouth as I picked her up, her legs instantly wrapping around my waist.

She pecked my lips, ending the kiss.

"I'll walk you out," she said wiping her lipstick off my lip.

Putting her down, I grabbed my phone and charger before following her out.

After saying my final goodbye, I got in my car and let it heat up a little before I headed to work.

Driving through the neighborhood, I passed the house I was way too familiar with.

Sighing, I shook my head feeling guilty all over again.

About three months ago, I got a call from Deshaun saying Dashurie was in the hospital.

When I arrived, everybody (her mom, Deshaun and his girl Stephanie, Krystal and Cassidy) was sitting in the waiting room with tear stained faces.

"What happened? Is she okay?" I asked worried.

"She tried to kill herself," Deshaun said just above a whisper making my eyes widen.

"She what?"

"Family of Dashurie Breton," a doctor said getting our attention.

"Um, I'd prefer to speak with the biological family." He spoke.

"We are her family. Now please tell me what's wring with my sister," Cassidy said with tears streaming down her face.

"My apologies ma'am. I'm Dr.Baron. As you all know, Dashurie tried to commit suicide by drug overdose. We managed to successfully remove the pills from her system; however, she is in a coma." He finished.

My heart dropped.

"NOOO! MY BABY," her mom screamed making a scene.

I couldn't even say anything about how fake she was acting. My feet felt like they we're glued to the floor.