Beau Gets Hard

"Well we are stuck here" Nicole said to herself. "Stuck here forever". "Nobody is gonna save us their is no help". Nicole went into the bathroom and heard a noise coming from the boys bathroom. Nicole grabbed the chainsaw and went to investigate. She kept hearing it and she saw feet under the stall. Nicole kicked down the door and found Marshall reading a porn magazine on the toilet with the magazine covering his penis. They both screamed. Nicole ran out of the boys bathroom traumitized. "Whats going on?" Avery asked. "Whatever you do dont go in their" Nicole said.
Beau and Kim were looking around the toy isle to see if any zombie was hiding around. They didnt find anything. "I think the coast is clear" Beau said. "You think?" Kim replied. "I dont know".
Joseph came from behind them. "No zombies?" he asked. "Nope pretty vacant to me" Kim said. "Good" Joseph replied. "Well you too have fun yanka doodleing in here Im off to get some food".
"Yanka Doodleing?" Beau asked Kim. "You really want to know?" Kim asked.

Alex tried to call George but their was no answer. "God dammit where could he be?" Alex wondered. "Hes dead I saw him die" A girls voice said. "Whos there!" Alex yelled. A girl with blonde hair walked behind Alex. "Its me Makayla" The girl said. "Oh Makayla I thought you were dead" Alex said. "I wasnt I was hiding" Makayla replied. "Did you say George is dead?" Alex asked. "Yeah sadly he is..." Makayla said. "He got bitten and he shot himself". "I saw the whole thing behind a tree". Makayla walked off to another isle. "Shes fucking with me I just know it" Alex said. "No Im not" Makayla replied. "I would never joke like that" She continued and then walked off.

Jennifer was in the food isle opening a bag of chips. "Barbie Q chips the king of all chips" Jennifer said as she took a bite. She then heard a bang as if a pot dropped. Jennifer went to investigate the noise. She dropped the chips and grabbed her machete. A zombie charged at her in which Jennifer chopped the zombies head off. "Holy shit I lost my appitite". Then a zombie came up from behind her and bit her on the neck and tore her arm off. Jennifer screamed in pain as the zombie finally clawed into her stomach taking out her intestines and eating them.

Avery heard the noise and caught the zombie. It was the mans wife. Avery ran at the zombie but she got away. Joseph ran to Avery and found Jennifer dead. Joseph fell to his knees and teared up. "No.....I cant believe I wasnt..." Joseph cried. Avery pat him on the shoulder. "Its okay brother shes at peace now" Avery said. Joseph grabbed his axe and walked out of Walmart. "No Joseph!" Kim yelled. Joseph saw three zombies eating a dead dog. Joseph swung his axe at one zombie and punched another zombie in the nuts and took the axe out of the first zombies head and hit the third zombie with it killing two of them. Joseph then raised his axe and split the last zombies head open. Joseph noticed another zombie lurking. It was John. John ran at Joseph but Joseph chopped his head off and stomped on it splattering everywhere. The headless corpse was still walking until it dropped dead twenty seconds later. "Thats a wrap" Joseph said. The rest of the survivors ran out of the store. "We need to find a differnet place to hide" Joseph said. "Or we can fight back". Joseph then raised his axe. "Whos with me!". Then the dead dog got up and charged at Kim. The dog started biting her open. Beau had Jennifers machete and he stabbed the dog to death. "Oh my god no!" Beau cried. "She was my everything...."
"Im with you" Marshall said. "So am I" Makayla replied. "Me too" said Alex. And everyone else agreed to fight back. "This time I am gonna get hard" Beau said. "Woah I dont think we phrase it like that" Alex said. "No! They killed Kim...Look out zombies Im hard and Im coming" Beau yelled as he raised the machete. "Does he want to kill the zombies or does he want to fuck them?" Joseph said. Avery shrugged "I have no idea". "I think he wants to do both" Anthony said. "Thats the first time you finally talked in a while" Avery said.