It Only Takes Once (Chapter 23)

Start from the beginning

The bathroom was huge; I had a nice bathroom in my condo but this was nothing compared to his; even the shower was huge.

"Come on" he said breaking me out of my thoughts and admirations about his house. I hadn't even realized he had turned the shower on and got it to the right temperature. I stepped inside the shower and he got in after me closing the glass shower door.

He took a towel and began washing my body; making sure every inch of my body was taken care of in his own way. After I was clean I took the cloth from him and began washing his body. I washed everything from his scalp down to his toes.

I bypassed his manhood only to return to it later to give him some special attention. K.D watched me with hooded eyes as I dropped to my knees and took his dick in my mouth.

"Damn" he mumbled when I started sucking on his tip while I worked my hands on the rest of his length. I slowly inched half of his piece into my mouth and began deep throating what I could; his moans and grunts we're like music to my ears.

This man was truly blessed; in other words his dick was the definition of huge. I continued to please him until I felt his body tense and his manhood grow and stiffen in my mouth, a sign he was about to bust.

I eased him out of my mouth and with a few quick pumps of my hands he busted his seed on the tile of the shower walls. He cut the shower off; picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and was on top of me in seconds; licking, sucking, nibbling, and kissing every inch on my flesh until he made his way to my jewel.

He looked up at me and winked before diving into my wetness. I was moaning, grunting, panting, and clawing like crazy; this man can work wonders with his tongue. I was caught off guard when he suddenly flipped our bodies with ease and I was sitting on his face. I tried to lift my body off of him to diminish some of the pleasure I was feeling, I didn't know how much longer I could last but K.D wasn't feeling that because

he held onto my thighs with a tight ass grip so I couldn't run from him.

"Ah ah, K.D, K.D baby, shit K.D don't stop" I screamed while grinding into his face. He started squeezing my ass and rubbing my thighs which only made me come so much closer to an orgasm. I tried to remove my body from his face when my walls began to tighten and clench so I wouldn't release my juices on his face but he wouldn't budge.

"Fuck Khadarious" I screamed when I felt my orgasm taking over my legs started shaking and and my nails dug into the skin of K.D's chest; my hips bucked involuntarily and I felt myself release. I sighed contently and felt my body become weak, I climbed off KD and collapsed on the side of him.

"Hell no, I'm not finished with you yet" K.D said kissing me all over my face and neck. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach; weakened from my orgasm.

"Babe" K.D said slapping my ass, I grunted in response and felt K.D rubbing his dick along my slit, my thighs were slightly parted so he had full access to my opening.

"Ugh Daddy" I moaned when I felt him enter me from behind; I was laying flat on my stomach and K.D had his legs on either side of me while his hands were placed on my lower back supporting his weight and keeping me in place while he thrusted in and out of me. "Ay Dios, te amo Papí" I moaned as he picked up pace; I burried my face in a pillow and screamed into it when K.D reached around to my front to play with my clit.

I was throwing my hips and ass back at him and he got tired of me teasing him because he pulled me up by my hips and pounded into me doggey style; he was hitting spots that I didn't even knew existed; I was throwing my ass back and grinding into him. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and proceeded to fuck the life out of me, I had three orgasms before he got his after he was finished with me I was no good. I laid in the bed with my walls still convulsing and my thighs were already sore.