It Only Takes Once (Chapter 23)

Start from the beginning

"Whose Shirley?" Devin asked tracing the tattoo on my ankle.

"My mommy." I yawned.

"How come I've never met her I bet she fine just look you. Hell she gotta be, yo sisters fine too." He said laughing.

"She's dead, but yeah she was pretty." I aid simply.

"Oh shit, my bad Shak. I didn't know." He said quickly.

"It's okay." I said shrugging.

"If it helps, my mama was a prostitute." He said shaking his head. "That bitch was nasty too." He said making my eyes widen.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I said slowly.

"Thanks Shak, that really means a lot." He said touching my hand.

"Where's Tori?" I asked laying my head on the pillow.

"Work, shit her ass snuck out cause she knew I was gon' ask for some pussy before she left." He said making me scrunch up my face.

"Devin, I don't care about yall's sex life." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm just saying, your bestfriend got THE best pussy in the world." He said grinning.

"Nasty ass." I mumbled before closing my eyes and falling asleep again.

"Just hurry up and put it in, do it quick" I whined; he smirked and with one quick thrust of his hips he was inside me. "Fuck" I yelled after he entered me. He waited for me to become accustomed to his size before he started moving. I bit my lip to hold in the moan that I so badly wanted to let out when he started moving in and out of me.

He was giving me long, slow, and deep thrust it felt so good I let out a string of curse words before wrapping my legs around his waist and meeting his deep strokes. He was sucking on the flesh behind my ear and I was biting his shoulder trying to supress my moans and screams.

He began picking up the pace and I just about lost my damn mind. "Papí damn rápido sentir tan bien" I yelled when he lifted my right leg up and put it in the air and began pounding into me.

I started clawing at his back and bit down on his shoulder when I felt my orgasm approaching. I felt my walls tighten around his manhood and my whole body started tingling before I had the best orgasm I could ever imagine. I was surprised he made me cum so fast; he was just that good.

After I came down from my orgasmic high I realized he hadn't had his release yet. He pulled out of me and kissed my lips before laying on his back with his piece still at attention and shining from my juices. I slowly lowered myself onto his dick.

"Baby go slow; I didn't put it all in the first time." K.D said in a deep raspy voice. I was amazed; I could feel him in my stomach and he wasn't even all the way inside me. My eyes widened when I tried to fit all of him inside me; it wouldn't fit so I gave up and began bouncing up and down on his shaft. He groaned and I felt his fingernails digging into my thighs and hips as he helped control my movements. I picked up speed and began grinding into him.

"Damn girl ride this dick" K.D said smacking my ass. I clenched my walls around his piece and continued to ride him; I felt him swell inside me before releasing his load into me, triggering another orgasm I let out one last scream of satisfaction before K.D rolled me under him and rested his head in the crook of my neck; he was still inside me, but I could feel him going limp. I moaned when he kissed my neck and pulled out of me.

"Come take a shower with me" he said getting off the bed and holding his hand out to me. Even when he wasn't aroused his manhood was big and intimidating. I took his hand and he led me into a bathroom the was adjoined to his bedroom.