Chapter 10

*sorry it's been a long time. Please comment if your still reading so I know if anyone still has interest in this book.

I wish I could say time passed quickly. I wish I could say it was a blur, that the days blended together, but they didn't. Ever day was painstakingly long. We trained in cooking, cleaning, more first aid, and protocol for different situations. I had to stay aware and focused at all times or I would have to endure more pain. My leg wound was ignored and I was struggling to keep up with Chris instructions. When we had chores the girls tried to give me the ones where I didn't have to move around a lot and I appreciated their help. But what was really disturbing me was Jamie. When we would have times with our specific "masters" ugh, he would check my leg wound and give me Advil. I wouldn't refuse the help but his actions frightened me. I didn't want to start thinking of him as anything better then what he really is, a monster, just like the rest of them.

It was about 3 days before we we're suppose to be moved and I was getting more antsy by the second. I was sitting on the arm of the couch as Jamie played on the internet. When he was reading the paper I got a look at a article about me and Kylie's kidnapping but he flipped the page so I didn't learn anything beneficial. Jamie would occasionally stroke my hair or laugh and show me something dumb on the internet as if we were buds just hanging out. I was planning his death repeatedly in my head and determined that it would be too fast of a death to just hit him repeatedly with his own laptop. I was so caught up in my thoughts that when Jamie sighed loudly I jumped.

"Babe..." Jamie whined. He shut his laptop and put it on the couch cushion next to him. "You have got to realize that this is your life now and if you want to enjoy it more then you need to relax and just go with it." I gave him a cold glare and flipped him the bird.

"Hahahaha, babe your just so cute when your feisty." He laughed as he pulled me onto his lap. "You should be happy, today were just

Chilling. When Gabe comes back with the equipment you guys get your tattoos and then you guys will probably be able to just turn in early. We're 2 days ahead of our regular schedule so enjoy your break." I stopped struggling to get out of Jamie's lap and froze. Tattoos. I don't have a single tattoo and personally didn't believe in them and now I'm going to be forcibly given one to remind me of the hell I'm being put through. Tears fell from my eyes and Jamie pulled my head into his shoulder. "Ahhh don't cry, tats aren't bad. I got 6 of them and they don't hurt as bad as people say they do." I just stopped caring and let Jamie pet my head as I cried.

"So emotional, haha." Jamie laughed to the other guy sitting quietly in the room. The guy looked up from his phone and let outa bark of laughter. "I know, I swear they have a endless supply of tears and snot." He shot a disgusted look my way. "Nasty things when they cry. But you don't mind it as long as you get a little snuggle out of it." He raised his eyebrow at Jamie. "You my friend need to get out more" Jamie's hand fell lower on my back ans he played with the tips of my hair there.

"What can I say, I'm just growing accustom to the job and the merchandise." Jamie said in a sultry tone. I pulled mu head back disgusted when the doors locks and bolts began to unlock. Jamie's hand tightened on my wrist as Gabe brought in this big black box on wheels. The other guys from around the house came into the living room upon hearing Gabes entrance with "shadows" in tow. Chris and Gabe each grabbed a side of the box and lifted it onto the table. As Gabe unwound the wires and opened some smaller boxes he pulled out a tool I recognized. A tattoo gun.

"Alright, whose first?"