Tour Love ( Jelena ) 16

Justin's POV

I love Selena so damn much and I just let her go over my stupidness. I need her back and I will get her back.

I got in my car and drove to the hotel Selena was staying at. I needed to pick up Kendall and with that I thought I could talk to Selena.

I knocked on the door and she opened it with her red puffy eyes. God I feel so bad.

"Hey" I said nervously.

"Kendall's over there." Selena said as she walked in and giving me Kendall's bag.

"Can we talk first?" I asked nervously again.

"Justin there is nothing to talk about." Selena snapped.

"Yes there is Sel! I know I made a mistake but please don't do this to me.. I love you!" I said with so emotion.

"Justin you don't love me. If you loved me you would of never did this." Selena said and turned her back to pick up Kendall.

"I'm sorry okay! I know I made a huge mistake but forgive me! I miss you so damn much you have no idea. Please give me another chance" I begged.

"Justin I can't trust you anymore! Can't you understand!? I still love you I really do but what you did hurt so much. I don't even know if I could take you back or not." Selena said as she sighed and sat on the bed.

I sat on the bed close to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"Sel without you I'm miserable. I was stupid for cheating, I was an idiot I was so dumb but if I could take back what I did, I would! You have no idea how much I love you. Your so perfect to me and I just need you back in my life. You don't want all the memories to just slip away because of one small mistake do you?" I asked.

"It wasn't a little mistake." Selena said under her breathe.

"I know but you have to forgive me I'm really sorry.." I sighed almost about to give up apologizing.

"Do you mean it?" Selena asked quietly.

"Of course I do.. I don't want to lose you." I said and stroked her hair.

"I don't want to lose you either.." Selena said quietly.

"Then give me another chance.. I promise this won't happen again." I said .

She didn't say anything. I felt her lips smash into mine and I kissed back immediately.

Damn how much I missed her lips.

She pulled away and we just stared in each other's eyes.

"I love you to." Selena said and hugged me tightly.

"Your so muscular by the way." She giggled.

"I missed your giggle so much" I chuckled.

"Help me pack please?" She asked with the cutest puppy dog face.

"How could I say no baby?" I said as I kissed he cheek and packed her stuff in the suit case so we could go back to the tour bus.

Selena's POV

I know taking Justin back wasn't the right thing to do and I know he made a huge mistake but I honestly just love him and he's worth it. He's a great dad and Kendall loves him to.

"Finally your back" Demi said pulling me into a huge hug.

"It's just great to be back" I giggled.

"Babe guess what!" Justin said running in.

"What!?" I yelled.

"The tours over in a week!" He yelled excitedly.

"So we get to go back home!?" I yelled back.

"Yup." He chuckled.

"That's great!" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

READ BELOW ITS IMPORTANT!_

THIS IS THE END BUT THE SEQUEL IS OUT! ITS CALLED "BACK HOME". THANK YOU<3