Tour Love ( Jelena ) 9

Justin's POV
Today pretty much is a relaxing day. The crew and Selena are just relaxing on the bus and watching movies. Honestly, what could ruin this day?

"Okay pick a scary movie." Demi suggested.

"No Demi. You know I hate them." Selena said.

"Sel! There's like 6 people here." Demi laughed.

"Ugh fine but if I scream I'll kill all you. Including Justin." Selena said and cuddled up with me.

We popped in 'Insidious 2' and began watching.

"Holy f*** don't you go in there." Selena screamed.

Obviously she's cared.

"What an idiot." Twist laughed.

"Shut up dude" I said and threw popcorn at him.

_

We woke up the next day. I guess we all fell asleep in the main part of the bus. Woops?

Selena's POV

"WAKE UP!" I yelled.

"We're up you shit face" Demi said and yawned.

"Sorry." I laughed.

"Let's go get good I'm f****** starving" Justin said.

"Seriously Justin don't say that Kendalls here" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Geez someone's angry" Justin said and grabbed my hand but I yanked it away.

"Okay stop fighting and let's head out to eat. Um Justin and Selena and Kendall you guys take Justin's car and we'll all take my car" Alfredo said and left with Demi and Twist.

We got in Justin's car and followed them. Yes we rent cars while were on tour.

"Soooo" Justin said to break the silence.

"So?" I questioned.

"Mommy I'm hungry!" Kendall yelled out.

"Hold on we're almost there" Justin said and faced the front again.

I decided to turn up the music and as long as you love me happened to pop up.

"Seriously?" I said and changed the channel.

"What! I wanna listen to me!" Justin laughed.

"You hear enough of yourself everyday" I laughed.

"Shut up" Justin chuckled.

"Okay we're here Kendall" I said as I got out the car, grabbed Kendall and walked into Olive Garden.

We barely even made it in because of the fans and the paparazzi.

"Well that was a bit complicated" Justin said as we sat down.

"I think one of them pulled my hair" I said. I did feel my hair getting pulled and I could of sworn somebody scratched my arm.

"Wait really?" Justin asked.

"Yeah but just forget it anyways." I said and went on my phone.

I saw Justin get up and walk out to his fans. Oh shit.. what is he doing?

I followed him out and saw him angry and yelling.

"Which one of you pulled her hair!" He shouted.

"Justin! Drop it let's go!" I said and tried to drag him inside. Instead he went and yelled again.

"Yo man calm down!" The paparazzi yelled. Some of them were snapping pictures and taking videos.

"Don't tell me what to f****** do." Justin said angrily.

"Justin! Let's go!" I shouted at him.

Justin sighed and walked back into the restraunt. What has gotten into him?

"Sel I'm leaving. Just get a ride with Demi." Justin said.

"No I wanna leave to. Let's go Kendall" I said and walked to the car. I put Kendall in and I got in next to Justin.

"What was that?" I asked Justin while he was driving.

"What was what" He said lying and just starring straight.

"Don't play games with me Justin. Why'd you get all angry?" I asked him.

"Just forget it." He said.

"Fine." I said annoyed and went on my phone. Not a surprise that the paparazzi posted what happened.

--

Thanks so much for the votes! Vote for my story and comment! Follow also! I'll post another long part (: Thank you! 😘