Tour Love ( Jelena ) 7

Selena's POV
It's been a fun week actually. We've had a lot of fun on the bus. There are at least 5-6 months left of this tour and were back home. I'm very excited but at the same time I don't want to leave.

"Oh girl I gotta secret place that we could go" Justin sang.

"Justin stop." I giggled.

"Hold up" He said as he checked his phone for the 10th time this whole hour.

I'm just worried. Who does he keep texting the whole time?

"Justin who are you texting?" I asked.

"What? Uh no one." He said nervously.

Okay..

"Mhm." I said sarcastically.

"Seriously I'm on twitter" He lied. I could tell he was lying because the reflection of his phone was on his dark shades.

Wait we're on the bus why does he have glasses on?

I decided to snatch his phone out of his hand and I ran to the bathroom and locked it.

"Sel! Give me my phone ! Now!" He shouted angrily.

I didn't reply. I went on his messages and the recent person he's texted was.. jasmine.. uhh..

I read through there messages and here's what it said.

"Hey Justy" - J
"Uh hi" - JB
"I miss you" - J
"Me to" - JB
"Call me later" - J
"Okay" - JB

Okay. I'm not sure if he's cheating or not but I felt the tears form in my eyes.

"Sel! Open up!" He yelled again.

"Here's your f****** phone you shit head" I threw the phone at him, grabbed Kendall and sat outside.

"Babe!" He said walking outside.

"Dont call me that. Go call up Jasmine" I said harshly and got up.

"Sel seriously there's nothing going on. Plus I'm married to you why would I cheat?" Justin said.

"Well first you 'miss her' and your gonna call her?" I almost shouted.

"Selena are you kidding me why are you so jealous!? We're just friends!" Justin yelled.

"With your ex girlfriend! Yeah right. I'm leaving" I said and packed my bag. I decided to stay at a hotel for a while. I just don't wanna deal with him.

"Are you serious? You think I'm cheating and now your leaving me!" Justin shouted.

I'm not leaving him I just need time to think. I didn't even reply to him I just grabbed my bag and Kendall and drove to the nearest hotel.

"Mommy why are we here?" Kendall asked.

"We're staying here for a while okay baby girl?" I said and put on my sweats.

"Otay mommy" Kendall said and sat on the bed.

_

Justin's POV
Is Selena out of her mind? I didn't cheat on her and she just can't leave taking Kendall away from me!

"Yo Demi?" I asked.

"What." She said in a harsh tone..

I guess she talked to Selena.

"What hotel is Selena staying at?" I asked.

"You think I'll tell you? Get a life." Demi snapped and walked off.

I decided to check twitter because they usually have all updates on things. I wasn't surprised because the only things I saw was Selena entering a hotel crying and some people tweeting me why I hurt her.

"Justin really? You broke Selena"
"Selena's hurt. Thanks to Justin"
"Wow I thought Jelena would last"

Is all I saw some people tweet.
I didn't hurt anyone Selena is just not trusting me.

Anyways, I found the hotel Selena stayed at and found her room.

I knocked and yelled room service so she would open up.

"J-Justin?" Selena said with her eyes puffy.

"Sel we need to talk." I said and walked in.

"You can't just walk in here and assume I want to speak to you." Selena said.

"Yeah well you can't just leave me like that you know. We have a child" I said.

"Justin I'm sick of your crap. You treat me like shit at times and sometimes I feel like you don't love me anymore" Selena said almost about to cry.

"I don't treat anybody like shit. Your the one causing problems all the time!" I shouted.

Before Selena could say anything, Kendall started crying.

Selena's POV
I don't even know if I love Justin anymore. I just can't trust him that much.

"Justin just leave" I said calmly.

"Not without MY daughter" Justin said with an attitude.

"Take her Justin! Take her! Maybe Jasmine would be there to feed her and change her! Just take her!" I yelled and locked myself in the bathroom.

"S-Selena I'm sorry open up" Justin said.

"Justin just go. I'll pick up Kendall later. Please just go." I said.

"No Selena I'm not leaving without you!" Justin almost shouted.

"Justin just go!" I cried out.

I heard him grab Kendall and leave. I don't even know what to do anymore. I don't know if I want to stay with him or not. My whole life is messed up.

I called up Demi and she told me to meet her at starbucks. As I was leaving the hotel, so much paparazzi was out there I couldn't even get through so thank god my bodyguard showed up.

"Selena! What happened between you and Justin!" The paparazzi kept throwing questions at me about Justin. I just wanted to forget about him for a little but obviously I can't.

I made it to starbucks finally as saw Demi sitting down with Alfredo.

"Hey." I sat down.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Demi asked.

"Do I look like I am?" I sighed and buried my face in my hand.

"So are you and Justin getting divorced?" Alfredo asked.

"I don't know. I'm just tired of the shit he puts me through all the time." I said.

"But what about Kendall?" Demi asked.

"She's with Justin right now but I don't wanna keep switching just to see her" I said.

"Well you and Justin need to talk it out.
Alfredo said.

"I know" I sighed and drank the starbucks Demi got me.

_

I hope your enjoying. I would love it if you guys vote for my story ! Thanks so much xoxoxo