Tour Love ( Jelena ) 12

Justin's POV
I honestly deal with so much drama and arguments every day with lots of people but I learn to deal with it and forget. As long as everyone's happy, I'm happy.

I have a show interview in 15 minutes and I'm currently in the dressing room with Selena and Kendall.

"Do you have any idea what their going to ask you?" Selena asked.

"The usual. My life, family, friends, drama." I said as I put on my shirt.

"Oh okay." Selena said sounding different.

"You okay?" I asked while I combed my hair.

"What? Yeah. Why?" Selena asked really fast.

"I'm just wondering. Why are you acting so jumpy?" I asked again.

"I'm not now hurry up and get ready." Selena said and carried Kendall.

"Okay?.." I said curiously because I know something is bothering her.

I put my thoughts aside and went out on stage where the interview is being held.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the one an only, Justin Bieber!" The interviewer said to her audience.

I didn't say anything I just waved and sat down where she told me to sit.

"Welcome Justin, it's good to have you." Interviewer said.

"It's good to be here" I said and kept my eyes on Selena backstage.

"Well we'd like to start with some questions for you. If that's okay." The interviewer said.

"Sure" I said and waited for the questions to be shot up on my face.

"Well we've heard a lot of rumors about your relationship and we'd like to know, are you and Selena still married?" She asked.

"Yes we are." I said and smiled.

"That's great. Has there been any problems or arguments?" She asked.

"At times but we seem to work things out." I confessed.

"Oh. Well how is Kendra? If that's her name." She said.

Kendra? What the hell.

"Her name is Kendall and she's good." I said not trying to sound annoyed.

"Oh well that's good also. So are you still on tour?" She asked.

"Yes I am for about 4-5 more months." I said.

"Okay. Are you and Selena getting divorced anytime soon?" She asked.

What kind of question is that?

"Um no.." I said sounding confused.

I noticed Selena worried backstage I could tell but still not sure why.

"Do you still love Selena?" She asked.

"Yes.." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

Are you kidding me?

"Because she's my wife. We're happy. I just love her. She's perfect and gorgeous and nothing can ever replace her" I said.

"That's sweet. Well that's all the time we have. Thank you for joining us Justin." The interviewer said.

"Yeah no problem." I said and walked backstage.

"You did great." Selena said and smiled.

"Enough with that, why we're you so worried?" I asked.

"Because my friend has had an interview with her and she asks the most different questions that get you all feeling weird" Selena said.

"It's true because I didn't have any fun." I said and chuckled.

"I know now let's go I want pickles" Selena said and carried Kendall out.

_

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. It was a weekend lol. I will be posting more again because I have a whole week off! Thanks for the votes and the reads! You guys are awesome! I'll be posting the next part. !(: