Tour Love ( Jelena ) 5

Note; I wanna thank everyone for reading and even if I only have 1 vote or a little amount of reads I still love writing and I hope everyone who reads my story is enjoying it. Thank you so much 💕.

Story vvv.

Selena's POV
A month has passed by and me and Justin have been arguing less. I'm really happy everything is just normal.

"Meow!" Justin said.
"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"I'm being a cat.." Justin said.
"Your just weird. & You have a radio interview today" I said.
"Ugh what time" Justin said.
"5. It's 4 now so get ready." I said and walked off.

We got in Justin's car and drove off. It was a weird car ride because it was quiet. I could tell Justin was nervous about the questions he was going to get asked but I mean sooner or later he was going to have to deal with it.

We got to the radio interview and I sat with Kendall outside the booth but we could still hear the interview.

"So Justin. How have you been doing lately?" The interviewer asked.
"I'm actually great. I'm having a good time with my family and friends on tour." Justin said.
"Speaking of family, how's Selena and your daughter?" The interviewer asked.
"Selena's great . Kendall's also great. We're actually all just happy" Justin said and winked at me.

I smiled.

"So we've been hearing you and Selena have been having some issues. Is that true?" The interviewer asked.
"I'm gonna be honest with you. We were having a couple of arguments now and then but we seem to always work them out. I love Selena a lot and she's just perfect to me" Justin said.

I felt my heart melt. Hes so sweet.

"That's great and it's good to hear you guys are good. So are you happy about this tour?" The interviewer asked.
"Yes I'm excited to meet more of my beliebers and I'm just excited." Justin said.
"Well Justin it was great having you today, we wish you and your family the best." The interviewer said.
"I had a lot of fun and thank you" Justin said and walked out the radio booth.

"You did great" I said and kissed him.
"Only because you were here" Justin said.
"Your so cheesy" I giggled.
"And I'm hungry so let's go!" Justin grabbed my hand and we left.

_

Sorry it was short! I promise the next part will be long!