Some part of her died at that moment..., seeing the pool of blood over there...

She couldn't hear any voices around her..., even though she was surrounded in between a bunch of gossiping people...

.........

" .....lathika...!!  I liked thought of you.., in gifting such a cute thing...

...... dnt even try to hide ur scars anymore... they are worth watching from now on...

......build up ur courage lathika...... ur father is fine....

.......lathika....!!!  I want you.....!! "

..........lathika could hear only Nivaan's voice around her echoing in her  ears....

His smile...,
his  unseen care towards her...
his proximity...,
his touch...
His courage
.....and most importantly the ways he looks at her...
...........every moment of his proximity started flashing infront of her eyes....

.............

" pls..., dnt lose hope..!!  Go inside and ask the inspector abt ur relative...."
........... the lady said and   took her inside the line vth the permission of the constable .....

..........

The sight itself was heart wrenching and lathika  was literally sweating and  she could feel hot vapours coming out from her body..., as she slowly neared the car which has lost its shape by the severity of the crash....

That's when something came around her way and she stepped on it....

She jerked a little and looked down to find what it is...!!

........

It was the same ball which she had gifted Nivaan on his birthday....

The crystal smiley ball..., which Nivaan kept inside his car was now drenched in the blood and came on her way...

........

This is heights for lathika's  patience....
She couldn't take any step further as  her knees gave up the last bits of strength...

She just collapsed at that place  and  covered her face in her palms...

"Y is god so cruel to me....!!!
Dnt i deserve any happiness in my life....!!
What has he done to face all this...!!!
Because of him.., i have started to think good again....
Its because of him.. i had started to feel good about myself again....
Y he has to suffer lyk this....!!!  Whyy...???!!!

Nivaan sir.....!! pls  dnt do this to me...!!  I beg you.....!!!"
..............lathika  started to sob silently  praying abt Nivaan...

By every passing minute her sobs  started to increase lyk the flow of a tide and eventually she found herself breathing hard....

.........

She then felt someone's hand on her shoulder...
But she didn't tried to look at the person as she was lost in her own world of gloominess...

" lathikaa....!!! What are you doing here.....??!!"
........it was the same voice which she desperately wanted to hear..

She quickly removed her hands and stood up and then turned around hoping it was real....

.......

There he is....!!!

Her only dream at the time....!!!

Yess....!! She was seeing him in real....

She didn't uttered a word at the moment....
Just stood there imprinting him on her heart..., for ever....