I looked up when Harry heaved a deep sigh, grabbing his jacket from the couch and heading out without another word. Without thinking, I let him, until I realized what he had done. Biting my thumbnail nervously, I grabbed my own jacket and beanie and hurried out the flat, only to bang into Niall half way down the stairs. "Zayn!" Niall exclaimed, sounding relieved to have found me. "Where's Harry?" I was first to ask and Niall placed his hands on either side of my arms, looking panicky. "Niall." I said in a warning tone when I didn't answer, although I had a clear idea of where Harry might be.

"Come with me." Niall finally sighed, lacing his hand through mine and pulling me out of the building and into the cold, wintry weather. "Niall, just tell me where he's at-"

"Z, Harry's lost it. Big time. He's gone ape shit." Niall panted as we ran down the path in the dark alley. I stopped dead, my heart in my mouth. I should've known. I shouldn't have been so stupid in letting Harry go. I knew where he was. "He's found Jai, hasn't he?" It wasn't much of a guess, more of a statement. But of course, there was still a tiny ray of hope that made me think Harry had come to his senses and realized that Jai wasn't worth the bother. Who was I kidding though? Harry would never learn.

Niall's silence was all the confirmation that I needed to know that Harry had in fact, went after Jai. Abandoning Niall, I hurried along to the gym where I knew Harry would certainly be but I was surprised to find Niall hurrying after, flat at my heels. "You don't have to be here." I protested, pulling at his arm. "I'm not letting you get hurt again." He argued back, gesturing toward my swollen face. I winced at the memory before I scurried into the gym, where the ring was and found Harry and Jai standing in the centre.

Harry was looking furious. His body shaking with anger, his hands bawled into fists as he shot daggers at Jai. Jai, on the other hand, looked remotely calm, looking a tad smug as if had accomplished a huge and significant task. Harry was tall, lean and broad and prepared to fight Jai, pacing the length of the ring. His curls were swept to the side, a dark and cold gaze held with Jai, his lips parted with fury. I'd never seen Harry look so...dark before.

Did Harry really think fighting was the answer? Of course he did. Harry had never learnt anything from our relationship at all. I meant nothing to him, did I? All he cared about was fighting Jai, getting his point across. He only cared about proving what was his. About claiming me. I turned my gaze to Bo, who was standing at the other side of the ring, next to Jake. Her hand was over her mouth with panic, her body shaking as she clung tightly to Jake. Jake had a protective hold of her, almost looking like her body guard as he stood ahead of her. Bo's eyes fell on mine and she glared at me for a second before her eyes went back on Jai.

"Don't hurt my Zayn again!" Harry bellowed, aiming a punch at Jai's mouth. I stared blankly at the pair, unable to stop the fight. Bo squealed with fright as Jai collided with the floor, landing with a thud. "You hear me?! It's me you want! Not Zayn! Now you have me!" Harry spat, kicking into Jai's stomach, causing him to cough up blood. I jumped, my stomach churning at the sight and I looked at Niall instead. "Harry! Stop. Or you'll lose Zayn." Niall threatened fiercely and my head snapped up to Harry's again. Harry had looked up to Niall, his eyes wide. He blinked, his expression softening when he saw me but he remained fierce seconds later.

"Take him away." Harry demanded but I was thankful when Niall shook his head. "That's why I brought him here. To stop you. You know that you wouldn't fight in front of him again. Not after last time." Niall reminded him and Harry's gaze turned cold to Niall. "I don't want Zayn getting hurt anymore. Take him away." Harry repeated and turned back to Jai again, aiming another kick to his stomach. "Damn it Harry, I'll dodge that bullet again if I have to!" I called and he froze, turning round. My eyes fell on a spluttering Jai, helpless and powerless on the floor. I knew Harry was so tempted to fight Jai, he was unable to resist and all I do was wait for him to pull out, hoping that he would.

"Harry." I begged, stepping forward but Niall pulled me back. The action caused Harry to frown, his jaw clenched as he growled at Niall. Niall gulped, but kept a firm hold on me. "Yeah, Harry. Go off to your lame queer of a boyfriend." Jai spat, his mouth bubbling with blood. The remark angered Harry even more and he attempted to walk forward to him again. "Harry! No. You'll lose him." Niall chirped in and Harry froze again. Harry knew now that he couldn't just let Jai escape after that, that that would make Harry weak. But on the other side, he really didn't want to lose me. And maybe, just maybe, he cared about me after all.

I tensed when Harry started to stumble out of the ring, his body intense and strong as he walked toward me. Jai lay wriggling on the match ring and Jake and Bo hurried off to help him before Harry turned around again. I gulped when Harry approached me, his fingers tracing against my skin, his body pressed against my own. I looked down when his green orbs met mine but he tilted my head up again, using his index finger on my chin.

"I love you." Harry finally spoke, loud and clear. I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes, so I closed them, not wanting to cry in front of Harry. "I love you, Zayn." He repeated and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his body close. He said it. He finally said it. I sobbed against his t-shirt, my body trembling against his. I don't even know why I was crying. I was a wreck, crying like a girl. It was just so stupid. To love somebody as much as I loved Harry. "You're such an idiot." I sniffed and his deep laugh rumbled against my chest, making me feel all fuzzy.

"All right. I'll take Zayn home." Niall interrupted, reaching out to take me but Harry growled lowly, pulling me back. "No. I've got him." Harry argued back and Niall held his hands out in surrender, backing away. When Niall was out the door and Jai, Jake and Bo had left, we were the only ones there. "I love you too, Harry." I whispered and the corner of his lips twitched into a smile as I hugged him back, not wanting to let him go.

_______________

So the first comment on the last chapter I put up really pissed me off. They basically said "I'm thinking of deleting this story from my library, it's too much of wait" I'm sorry, but my updates are never more than a week (I apologize if they are) and if some people seriously think a week is too much of a wait, then they need to reevaluate their lives. I actually have a life outside wattpad and I can't update every freakin' day as you wish. It's fine by me if you don't like my story but next time, don't tell an author that you're removing their story. They really don't need to know that. At least you know why my updates are so "long". Ignorant and rude people keep demanding me to update. I'm sorry for being so rude and bitchy, it just pissed me off. But I hope you like this chapter all the same. Please comment? I'll try and update when I can :) Love you guys. X